Wish

Wish

A Poem by Pete

  1. What do you wish for?

  2. Is it simply an item or a feeling.

  3. Many of us wish for a lot of things and sometimes we get what we wish for and other times we don’t.

  4. So why do we wish why can’t we just be satisfied with what we have.

  5. Here’s why because we all come from different social level like whether we are rich or poor.

  6. But even with that we all wish for something we don’t have and this just keeps on going we just keep on wanting the newest things.

  7. Maybe it’s a feeling such as getting loved by someone because you never had this feeling.

  8. Like when you never got to see your parents or don’t remember the last time you saw your parents and wonder what you did wrong and why you are not loved.

  9. Well for me I always wished for someone to love me because I never remember seeing my mom  and I didn't even know who my dad was when I grew up.

  10. I never had a mom or dad that was there for me to cheer me on and to teach me the lessons that I needed.

  11. No instead I had to have my sister play both roles just because my parents could not take care of their own kids.

  12. I had to have my sister who was just old enough to be able to take care of both of us.

  13. With that I always think what would have happened if my sister was not able to take care of me or did not want try and feed two mouths.

  14. With that I always think why did God do this make me go through all this.

  15. One things is for sure I am thankful that my sister was willing to help me and to take care for both of us.

  16. Even now I wish I knew what is the point of all of this because it all is a mess in my head.

  17. Even though I do have a mom and dad that now love me I always wish I could know the answer for why God let all thats has happened to happen.

  18. I wish I could now know the answers to my past and for the future that is coming.

  19. Just like that I keep on wishing just like all the other people in this world.

  20. So with this I don’t know why we wish because sometimes we wish for things that will never be answered or become true.

  21. But I do know one thing wishing is not bad because wishing means you have dreams and want to make them happen.

  22. Even though we don’t all know how to make our wishes come true it is good that we all wish.

  23. With that said we all deserve to wish and to try to make our wishes happen.

© 2018 Pete


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

at least there is a sister who cares for you and sometimes we just have to accept reality as a little bit harsh but i think you have evolved to being a tough and caring guy so just continue to be resilient and perhaps one day you will have the answers you are looking for.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Pete

5 Years Ago

Thank you...yeah I was glad that I did have my sister that cared about me. I do hope that I might be.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
1 Review
Added on May 10, 2018
Last Updated on May 10, 2018

Author

Pete
Pete

columbus, OH



About
I mostly like to write poems about my pat life and about the people I meet. " Poetry is when an emotion has found its thoughts and the thought has found words" Robert Frost more..

Writing
Nobody Nobody

A Poem by Pete


Move On Move On

A Story by Pete


Care Care

A Poem by Pete