Unicorn Scarving

Unicorn Scarving

A Story by Peterpanarchy
"

A short about the luxury of owning a mythical pet.

"
I was thinking that I want a really special super rare mythical pet and I thought hey maybe something soothing like a Unicorn. I want to teach the Unicorn to make me expensive scarves using its horn and whatever else you make scarves with. I will sell these Unicorn scarves at a premium or premeowm as cats would say and whenever you pass by my Unicorn he will offer you samples of Wolfbrand chili in tiny plastic cups that are too tiny for the little spoon he gives you so you have to kinda slurp it out sideways but its difficult so my unicorn will let you use his horn to get the chili out of the cup and you can lick its horn after but be careful because it jumps all the time when it gets frightened so he may impale you in the mouth but you get a free scarf if it does to stop the bleeding but I don't think scarves will really work that way so he will just drive you to the E.R. but he will need to borrow your car and also just one of his poops fills his litter box.

© 2016 Peterpanarchy


Author's Note

Peterpanarchy
Lower your expectations please, or not. But you should.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on December 2, 2016
Last Updated on December 6, 2016
Tags: myth, pet, unicorn, scarves, blood, cats

Author

Peterpanarchy
Peterpanarchy

San Antonio, TX



About
You are going to get storied so hard, you'll be like "nope." I'm like a nice troll. I don't tear anyone down but I'm confusing as F***. Thank you for reading my stories! -San Antonio Currently Mag.. more..

Writing