SALISBURY BARRYMORE: The Steak-cident

SALISBURY BARRYMORE: The Steak-cident

A Story by Peterpanarchy
"

CHAPTER ONE ^_^

"

I remember a time when a steak was just a steak and Drew was just an actress, acting like everyone else but also she had a dark secret she was unaware of that only one person knew about. 

     Unfortunately, every full moon she cannot touch anything with her hands because whatever she touches turns into a salisbury steak of the same size object that she touched. One time, her friend was trying to have a serious conversation with her and her friend took Drew's hand in her's and plop, her friend was a steak on the floor, all salisbury like and nicely gravied, not too much but she wasn't dry either, a human sized piece of steak with a cute little face on it that was all smiles. It was so delectable that the dog began to eat her slowly, sloppily lapping up the giant human steak tidbits left over as the dog's eyes rolled back in ecstacy. 

     Drew was so confused so she picked up the phone to call 911 and the phone turned into a steak and she screamed and fell back to the ground and then her floor was a thin yet deliciously spacious salisbury steak. She called out for someone to help and the tenant next door came over and he saw the steak floor and he said “Did you go through my laundry because I'm missing underwear and the are a lot of steaks in my dryer.” Drew was at a loss. She did go through his laundry but that was earlier in the day. Could everything she touched have turned to steak or was it just some things? 

     She went to her apartment and literally everything was a steak where she left it. Her closet was a giant steak closet with steak hangers and steak dresses and steak bras hanging with salisbury coating dripping off. Her toilet was a steak toilet gurgling with gravy. Her car was still a car but was salsblessed with a steak engine. Her life was becoming a pile of steak and suddenly she heard her friend's voice from beyond the steak which was really coming from her dog's colon which had somehow absorbed her friend's spirit through digestion. “I am one with this dog now Drew, and it's helping me communicate through its colon," said her salsburied friend's spirit. 

     Confused to the max at this point, all Drew could hear and smell were a series of tight little squeaks and farts since colons don't generally talk well. Drew was now thinking about what gave her dog's colon this special ability. It was the salisbury for sure.

© 2016 Peterpanarchy


Author's Note

Peterpanarchy
Firstly, whether or not you like salisbury steak, I will, in fact, eventually, unmi-steak-ably win some if not waaaay less than most of your hearts through this site. Also this is a series and I have about 4 more written so you're welcome. Secondly, thanks for the read!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on December 2, 2016
Last Updated on December 2, 2016

Author

Peterpanarchy
Peterpanarchy

San Antonio, TX



About
You are going to get storied so hard, you'll be like "nope." I'm like a nice troll. I don't tear anyone down but I'm confusing as F***. Thank you for reading my stories! -San Antonio Currently Mag.. more..

Writing