Symphony of Confusion .:Prologue:.

Symphony of Confusion .:Prologue:.

A Chapter by The Deceiving Daae
"

A girl who survived being hit by a car loses her memory, and has to try and piece together her life. But she starts to uncover things that she didn't even know before.

"

I woke up in a hospital bed, I had bandages on my arms and legs, and one on my head. I couldn't remember how I got there. As I tried to pull out some memories I realized I couldn't remember anything. Not my name, or where I lived, or how old I was, or if I had parents or not. But I could remember things like who was President at the time, what year it was, and other things like that. I leaned over to the bedside table, searching for some clue to who I may be. There were about five boquets of flowers. I picked up a photo of me and who I supposed were my family, it wasn't in a frame so I flipped it over to look at the back, the date was October 24th, 2008. There were words written on the back, Cleo's sixteenth birthday. Okay there's one bit of information, I thought to myself. I'm sixteen, and my name is Cleo. Just then a nurse walked into my room.

" Oh my goodness!" said the nurse. " I can't believe you're awake!"

The nurse ran out of the room, and returned only about two minutes later with the woman I had come to believe was my mother.

" Oh my God. Cleo, are you alright?" said the woman.

" Um.... who are you?"

She stepped back and gasped. " Cleo don't you know who I am?"

I shook my head - well, as much as I could with all the wires and tubes connected to me.

" I'm your Aunt Mary." She said as she walked over to my bed.

She pushed my black & white bangs out of my face, being careful not to disturb the tubes.

"How did I get here?" I said pushing her hand away.

" You got hit by a car. You were walking across the street to school and the car came out of nowhere and.... You don't really need to be hearing about this right now. Just get some sleep."

" Sleep! Why would I want to sleep? I've been in a coma for God knows how long! What I need to know is who I am!"

But my efforts were futile. The nurse walked over then and injected some more pain meds into my IV.

"Here now, that oughta help you calm down some."

I tried to protest but I could feel my eyelids drooping. I couldn't stay awake any longer, I drifted off into a highly medicated sleep.



© 2009 The Deceiving Daae


Author's Note

The Deceiving Daae
Uh... so what do you think? Should I continue? Please give me your opinion.
--Allie--

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on April 18, 2009
Last Updated on June 13, 2009


Author

The Deceiving Daae
The Deceiving Daae

Here there and everywhere., VA



About
Well my life is pretty wierd, if you wanna know ask me personally don't expect me to pour my heart out in a text block. Here's the basics: I'm 13 My name is Allora (Ally, or Allie for short) My fa.. more..

Writing