Original story of Entered the Glare in Glass

Original story of Entered the Glare in Glass

A Story by Phoenix
"

Original story

"

A slight breeze blew the flakes ever so gently to the left, as the ghostly feminine stepped forward.

Asland is a vast, verdant world with enough room for all races. But danger is growing in the East. The ancient Shadow Devils grow hungry for power and are Hell-bent on enslaving all other neighboring peoples. They have set their sights on capturing cities, large and small, to fuel their demonic magic. In the face of destruction, the western kingdoms must now put aside past differences to forge an alliance strong enough to withstand the Shadow Devils' influence. It is a bleak time. It is a time for heroes.

 

 


© 2013 Phoenix


Author's Note

Phoenix
what do you think of the dialogue, etc. should this be in the first chapter? continue the story from where I left off? Would you like to see the characters? Art?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I found your story opening interesting and complex. It has a lot of possibilities. There is a lot of back story here which I found a little long. Is there any way to reveal some of it later in the story, rather than all upfront at once? I tend to find stories with long openings and no dialogue a bit cumbersome. Also, the main character's reality...he's in Russia? So he's in the "real world" and the back story is set in a fantasy world, and they'll be a connection later?

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
1 Review
Added on March 12, 2013
Last Updated on March 21, 2013
Tags: Original

Author

Phoenix
Phoenix

Ottawa, ON, Canada



About
May redo Entered the Glare In Glass will be taking out a few other books since they are not doing so well on reviews. Till I know for sure there will be more readers to read them. But always going to .. more..

Writing
Full Moon Full Moon

A Poem by Phoenix