The Lighter

The Lighter

A Book by Natalie Elle Tyler
"

First there is Stephen. Then there is Sarah. Suddenly they are pulled into a world of powers, and violence that'll seem to never end. Can Sarah protect Stephen or is it too late?

"

© 2012 Natalie Elle Tyler


Author's Note

Natalie Elle Tyler
First there is Stephen.
Stephen lived in the regular town of San Francisco. A regular kid, nothing different. Except for the fact of how his mom suddenly disappeared, and how his dad ignores him for no reason. Suddenly Stephen finds himself being pulled in as a lighter who is trying to protect the ones he loves from getting killed by those who are hunting his kind down one by one. He then moves to a different place with his dad, trying to protect themselves so they can live. That is where he meets Sarah.
Sarah is a girl who lives nearby her school. She's a good girl who always followed her father's rules since her parents divorced as a child. The only thing she lives on, is her dad working in a chinese restaurant. Her dad's favorite activity is to hunt lighters, where you could get money off of that. That's when Stephen comes in.
They meet and just when Sarah is finally starting to figure out who Stephen really is, she realizes that her own dad is hunting his kind down, which meant Stephen could end up dead.
Will their love last and she can protect Stephen, or is it just too late?

If more people can rate/comment on my book to give it advice to have more readers that'd b great! Thnx!:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Looks very organized write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on October 17, 2012
Last Updated on October 18, 2012
Tags: The lighter, Natalie Tyler, Sarah, Stephen, Mywritingdaydream.tumblr.com, worthyofpublishing.com, WritersCafe.org

Author

Natalie Elle Tyler
Natalie Elle Tyler

None Of Your Buisness



About
Hi! My name is Natalie Tyler. My favorite fruit is pineapple, as u could see on my username. :) My favorite color is purple. And i enjoy writing since my older sister introduced it to me since i w.. more..

Writing