This Little Court Jester, Has had Enough of Your tricks.

This Little Court Jester, Has had Enough of Your tricks.

A Poem by ThereWasBloodEverywhere
"

Not really a poem, not really a story. Just a thought. About the crap I don't want to Put up with anymore.

"

Sunday; the last week of Summer.

This lovely rainy morning I found out that Cody and Haley when farther than he promised/swore on hi life. I guess you never know how hard you cry until you've been lied to for over 3 months repeatidly. Wow, i F*****g trusted him. Why should I? Is it love or am I just the biggest fool he coul dget his hands on? Looking back, I see how it plays out. His one true love dumps him, and his obsessive ex with big b***s still likes him. Throw in some cheesy sayings and the biggest fool of all (moi), and you have a good story. Now, to add drama; they went farther then they told the fool. Just to remin dthe matheic, desprete fool that she's not good enough for the truth. And now the Fool looks back - thinks about all the other things this Boy could have lied about. Maybe that he'd never said her again, Or maybe that he didnt really love her.

And this little court jester, with her high hopes and her trying-to-hard, is getting tired of doing handstands for someone who thinks she's not good enough for the truth.

What should this jester do? Think that this Boy, this King, only lied about this and was teiling the truth when he said ; i loveyou, you and the most important person in my life. i love you. forever.

Should I believe this king? The king that lied to his only royal subject? Or should the jester, this Joker, take a wide look at this King, walk about and risk the danger or Life without her beloved King?

 

IDFK.

© 2009 ThereWasBloodEverywhere


Author's Note

ThereWasBloodEverywhere
Sorry about grammar/spell probs.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's always good to vent. I'm sorry for what happened to you. :/ I'm sure you don't want to hear it from an internet friend, but it shouldn't have happened. No one should go through that.

-Luna

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 23, 2009