PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

A Chapter by Kat Jones

PROLOGUE:


Amy never knew she was a witch.


She knew she was strange though. The way the ground seemed to shake slightly whenever she was angry was a good enough sign, but it wasn't the only one. She never really needed to touch anything to make it move too, like the simple pages of her books. They always turned on their own, with a single flick of her hand.


Amy never believed she was a witch.


She just thought of herself as special. She liked the idea of being special, but it was too much to handle at times. Like the way her tears turned to ice-crystals before they reached her jaw, often scratching it, which wasn't always fun for Amy. Or the way her right eye changed its color, from dark green to a very bright blue whenever she got lost in thought. It always creeped out everyone who was nearby.


Amy never wanted to believe she was a witch.


It was a very scary thought for her. Witches were pure evil, or so she read in many of the thousands of books she found in the library. They used their powers as deadly weapons, even though magic was supposed to be beautiful. Amy loved magic, but despised its users as they always find a way to stain its name, and it disgusted her, even though all her knowledge came from books of pure fiction.


Amy was a witch.


But she never knew that, she never wanted to. She loved being special and hated the idea of it. She only felt truly alive when she felt those powers flowing through her, and it truly terrified her. She wanted to stay in the dark, she wished for it every night, ever since the day she made her teddy-bear fly without moving a muscle, but she knew it was only a matter of time, before she was exposed to her true nature.


Amy was an extremely powerful witch.


And today, her time was up.



© 2015 Kat Jones


Author's Note

Kat Jones
Hope you like the prologue! Please vote and comment if you liked it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on February 19, 2015
Last Updated on February 19, 2015
Tags: vampire, love, hate, superpower, desire, witches, mate, soulmate





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5