Stuff & Nonsense

Stuff & Nonsense

A Poem by Piperjillian

Wandering very far I was, off course of course than whence I’ve come, watching all the light that was, spread across the pages of, time that does not stop because, the pages never end.

Wiser I’ve become because, changing of the tides has come, figures come and figures go, dripping blood across the snow.

Moon glows brighter than the sun, watching, waiting, has it begun? Moonstones gather to heal the day, night envelops they have no say.

Gasses swirl of reddened dust, is there something on the cusp? There is new and there is clear, none of which is ever near.

Come when called I always do, forever giving up for you. Watching, waiting, everyday wondering why you’ll run away. If I cause it you will stand, but in doing so you’re a lesser man, wanting there is not a change, but in saving to rearrange.

Asking questions in the night, laughing, talking, stay up all night, there is a future and a past, which or neither one will last ~

© 2015 Piperjillian


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on October 23, 2015
Last Updated on October 23, 2015
Tags: dark, melencholy, change, moon, sun, stars, planets, love

Author

Piperjillian
Piperjillian

About
I am a little self-conscience and prefer to stay mostly anonymous. I would really love positive or constructive critisism of my stories and poems. more..

Writing