Ch. 1: The Cold Case of Creed

Ch. 1: The Cold Case of Creed

A Chapter by Pirateking37

It was cold. The snow didn’t help. It seems like the Gods of Light want the town of Creed to freeze. Stores were closing early due to the weather. And all the people were doing the same. All that’s left was to wait for the snow to stop. But it didn’t. Eventually the mayor told the people for a town meeting. They met in the town hall. There was a crowd of people waiting and shivering. Finally the Mayor comes out to speak to the townspeople.

 

Mayor: People of Creed! I hear your suffering, I hear your fear, but we must be brave and keep it together!

 

A Man: How!? We are starving, our children are starving, and you want us to keep it together!?

 

Mayor: I know how you feel, but rest assured we have a solution!

 

A Woman: What is it!?

 

Mayor: It’s that boy from a week ago! Ever since he came to our town and killed our previous Mayor there has been a terrible cold!

 

Man: Then let’s kill him!

 

Mayor: Yes! That is the only way to save our town! That is the only way to avenge our previous Mayor!!! That is the only way for peace!!!!!!

 

The whole town started shouting in anger. They all got weapons and ran to the town’s prison. However, someone was blocking the way. An old man around his 50’s was just standing in front of the prison. He pulls out a cigar and starts to smoke it.  The Mayor then comes in front of him.

 

Mayor: Why are you blocking our way?

 

Old Man: …Cause’ I can’t let you kill the boy.

 

Mayor: And who do you think you are?

 

Ark: I’m Ark, pleasure to meet you.

 

Mayor: Well Ark, I’m afraid you are outnumbered and I have a good feeling I’ll win.

 

Ark: Whatever you say. I just got one thing to tell you: leave or die.

 

Mayor: (laughing) Well someone feels confident!

 

Ark: …

 

Mayor: Rrrrrrrrrrrgh ATTACK!!!

 

Everyone starts to attack Ark. Ark then smokes up his cigar and bows out fire at People. Everyone runs. The Mayor runs away as well.

 

Mayor: You will pay!!!

 

All that’s left was Ark, the prison, and fire. Ark turns around and goes in the prison.



© 2011 Pirateking37


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on June 16, 2011
Last Updated on June 16, 2011


Author

Pirateking37
Pirateking37

San Jacinto, CA



About
Hello, I'm Kristian Cuebas male 15 1-1-95 and there's 3 things you should know right off the bat- #1- I'm weird, yeah you read right Im weird, if you got a prob with that dont talk to me #2- I'.. more..

Writing