Picture Pefect.

Picture Pefect.

A Poem by Po3tByH3art
"

The perfect image of simplex beauty.

"
She has the heart of a wishing well that is filled with undesirable happiness. Lovely laughter that fills the air with admirable loveliness. A smile that can't be touched as only of an angel. Eyes no ordinary surrounded by the senses of a halo. Sweet smell of a mid summers day. Wishing to state in her eyes passionately as I lay. The heart filled up with tons an tons of love and a soul of tough iron that can't be bent. To think she is a blessing from above is not far fetched. For the scent is of heaven sent..

© 2012 Po3tByH3art


Author's Note

Po3tByH3art
Any kind of support will be really appreciated! (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, you describe a very beautiful girl. The last line was rather clever, a beautiful phrase indeed. Your imagery is wonderful, and you have most definitely put time into this peice. You stuck to a wonderful rhyme scheme, that was more powerful toward the end. Grammatical problems here and there, but nothing too distracting. I would like to see you format this differently but never the less wonderful job.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Added on August 18, 2012
Last Updated on August 18, 2012

Author

Po3tByH3art
Po3tByH3art

Monticello, NY



About
My name Is Jorge I am 22 years old. I have been writing Poetry since the 7th grade which is about 10 years but on and off until about 3 years ago since then been writing alot lately to free my mind. I.. more..

Writing