Ecclesia (summary)

Ecclesia (summary)

A Story by Christoph Poe

The Wind seemed to follow him, Sere often gazed, though he convinced her he was Human. Kaze followed the daughter of the Village Leader, and they noticeably faked their excitement to be wedded. Sere's curiosity grew, pushed by a hidden force of a nature, and in such a short amount of time she finds that she's breathless with as well as without him.

© 2013 Christoph Poe


Author's Note

Christoph Poe
So does this sound appealing/attracting? (Please pay no attention to the grammar/spelling.) If it doesn't, then how is it boring and how might I make it more appealing?

And lastly, WOULD you read this book? Why or why not would you read this?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a good exercise - being able to hook the reader in a few lines. You want to be able to do this to entice people to pick up the book. I probably would if I read this.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Seems interesting, actually. And this is the first time I've heard of such concept. Please write about it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Christoph Poe

10 Years Ago

Well, I actually have the first few chapters posted here. It's under the book "Ecclesia" on my page .. read more
Azure Montessa (Blue)

10 Years Ago

I might check it out some other time.. Got to finish reading RRs first. Okay? Thank you again!
⊰ℛℛ⊱
As a child I would want to have magic, fairies, and the ability to fly.

As a boy I would want to have lots of funny silly action, space lasers, killer robots, and superheroes.

As a teenager I would want to have independence, strong romances, consequences, intelligent plots, and BFFs.

As a man I would want to have powerful friendships, fierce fights, and the strength of determination.

As an older man I would want to have elements that remind me of a happy past, old and beautiful romances, and elements from a known history.

These are just a few elements that some readers may be looking for. If your story can meet each and every one of these elements before or after the time, then you have my vote on this. :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


Sounds unique. I /would/ like to read more. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Yeah this sounds interesting. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Posted 10 Years Ago


yeah i would it seems interesting

Posted 10 Years Ago


Christoph Poe

10 Years Ago

Thank you. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 9, 2013
Last Updated on October 9, 2013
Tags: Fantasy, romance, high, first, person, novel, book, summary, synopsis

Author

Christoph Poe
Christoph Poe

Tuscaloosa , AL



About
(I got this!) My name is Christoph and I'm from backwoods Alabama. It's really boring here, but the scenery is always gorgeous! I can't complain because its probably this environment that's brough.. more..

Writing
RECOIL RECOIL

A Poem by Christoph Poe


Hallow Hallow

A Poem by Christoph Poe