Help

Help

A Poem by Fay

snow pellets in the sky rocking her frail bones in an iced motion
her mouth clings to the wind,becasue she knows itll be her last unpoisioned air to fill her chapped lungs.
she mouths the beast that no fleshed ear can hear, adn no skinned skeleton can act upon.
a hopeless frozen help.

shes knotted in the polyester sheets,her bruised arms chained deep in a violent love.her scarred arms and blistered heart is wrapped around her star crossed nightmare.
she mouths a beast, that only her desperate legs can carry out.
a bloody tangled help.

his chocolate dipped finger paints her flowered apron as he hides from the devil of his brother.
the dishes slip from her soapy fingers as the aroma of her pepper steak reminds her of her hungry spouse down the hall.
she mouths a beast,that is laden with laced feathers and embelished with gay pearls and gladdened crystals.
a beautifully hallowed help.

their raged hearts spit zelouse venom adn their revolting arms snake wildly in the city of injustice.
lack of freedom and compromised equality fuels the trecherous blood that bullets through the spiraling world inside them.
they mmouth the beast for everyone who couldnt and for everything they cant
a beating unified help.

© 2015 Fay


Author's Note

Fay
Not edited sorry guys but let me know what you think. This piece is about the word help and the meaning behind it when certain individuals say it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on March 5, 2015
Last Updated on March 5, 2015

Author

Fay
Fay

Writing
Mis carried Mis carried

A Poem by Fay


Reflection Reflection

A Poem by Fay


Media Media

A Poem by Fay