4

4

A Chapter by Poeros

A lot of folks think that Fauns and Satyrs are different, but the truth is that they are actually the same. Their culture shifts just as human culture shifts from one place to another. Stacy was talking to him as I looked him over. Years of developing my poker face made it one of the best and no one would have gestured my internal reaction to the creature as I continued to smile sweetly and remain calm. I knew the building well enough that if I suddenly had to make a dash I knew where to go.

 

But I didn’t feel threatened. Yes, I was surprised that suddenly a Faun had appeared at my workplace in one of the more unlikely places on the Earth. If anything, I was more curious…

 

“Alyona is one of the best. Let me know if you need anything when you are done.” Stacy said her professionally chipper voice. I reached over to shake his hand, which ended up being swallowed in his own. It wasn’t something I was used either. When you are always the taller and bigger one in the room, meeting another looming over you is always a minor wake-up call. His hand was rough and calloused like someone that was used to working with their hands. We released and I smiled at him warmly, “A pleasure to meet you, sir.”

 

Stacy flashed me a smile and exited the room while closing the door. I had a moment to see her mouth ‘He’s cute’ at me before the door was fully closed. That had made me blink a little and I looked back to him. Both his glamor and his actual appearance under it were not bad looking. If he was catching the eyes of the ladies, then he was an older sort then. The female attraction came when they were older. Faun’s were like Incubus’ that could inspire lust and blatant need. If they could then their success rate with nymphs would have been higher.

 

“You can either lay on the bed or I have a chair you can use instead of that makes you more comfortable.” The truth was that I didn’t think he would be comfortable on the table with his legs.

 

He was clearly having the same thought as he looked at the table before answering, “The chair will be fine, thank you.” I had to suppress a pleasurable shiver at the sound of his voice. It was low rumble that I would have liked used to read books to me.

 

“What are we doing for you today, Mr…?”

 

“Cray.” He offered with a faint smile and turned to sit in the chair. “Stress… A friend recommended that I try this.”

 

I instantly knew that wasn’t true. With his back to me he couldn’t see me frown at the back of his head, which was good for me. I felt my nose also start to itch from the magic in the air. I hadn’t thought his glamour was that strong… but it was hard to tell. I had a momentary worry of what would happen to it if I worked on him. I’d never done a healing on someone that was concealing themselves, so it was impossible for me to say what the effect would be…

 

… but I was also curious about that as well. 



© 2016 Poeros


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on July 29, 2016
Last Updated on July 29, 2016


Author

Poeros
Poeros

Mesa, AZ



About
Normal gal that enjoys writing and looking to share it with others. more..

Writing
Warden Warden

A Book by Poeros