Chapter 1: Deep, Dark, Tangled Roots

Chapter 1: Deep, Dark, Tangled Roots

A Chapter by ~Cyntari Blue~
"

Deception is no stranger to this household...

"
          Dark. Everything is just simply dark. No matter how you look at it or what color you see, it's all just madness in a void. You try to be happy...you try everything to find that glimmer of light or hope at the end of the tunnel, but at the end of the day, you are still surrounded by darkness with the shimmer of light above you just millions of miles away. 
           "Syra, you cannot be so negative about things. You must always stay positive no matter what! And for heaven sake...I should not have to keep telling you this!"


          "How could you say that?" Syra thought. "I am simply done with everything. I -- I just don't feel like I have a place in this town." Syra stated in a heavily annoyed tone.

          "Syra, you will always have a place in this town, in this house, this spectacle of a mansion. Now cease at once with being so depressed and gloomy. Today is a special day, your sister's wedding! Your father and I are going to help with the preparations, so if you could please pick up the decorations, that would be amazing. Thank you so much!" 

          "Sure--no...problem...it is no trouble at all." 

          
        


© 2020 ~Cyntari Blue~


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This first chapter makes me excited for chapter 2 because I really do want to be introduced to the characters and what's up with the town. I hope you keep writing because this book seems to have a great plot!

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

~Cyntari Blue~

3 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your review! I truly appreciate it! I will certainly keep writing.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 27, 2020
Last Updated on December 30, 2020