Gangbanging It's Me

Gangbanging It's Me

A Poem by PoeticPrince

Cursed since birth is a face I was born in this world not to make it. 
A childhood I've never known because I was forced to grow up to soon, left to fend for my own at the age of fourteen.
The streets are apart of what grounded me into what you see today, my mother and father the streets became.
God has watched over me because I should have been dead, shot to death by a rival enemy.
Hoover Criminal Gang forever banging the thing that had the most influence on my persona today. I don't regret the things I have and had to do to survive I'm just trying to get by. 
Hoping that karma doesn't come knocking my way because I've never brought harm to someone who didn't deserve it. 
The streets molded me but don't control me, I've learned that there's a thin line between real life and set business. 
Now don't get me wrong I'm always and forever to groove for my set but set business isn't going to get you by in life, you need to learn responsibility. 
I'm a hot head to the core but another wouldn't know until I show them, I never make it a point to go out my way to show another that i'm hard, what the world needs to understand I tolerate a lot so when my set side comes out that's when ya'll need to worry. 
If you don't belong to a gang please stop going around claiming one. Gang banging is a death wish and if you don't wish to die for something you don't even stand for stop now. 
Loyal to the very f*****g end Orange Bang aka Tupac is my name. Respect is given if not demanded. Being a Hoover isn't my life but its a major value in my life. S**t groove I cant help but be me. Hoover Gang or Dnt Bang 

© 2015 PoeticPrince


Author's Note

PoeticPrince
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on October 8, 2015
Last Updated on October 8, 2015
Tags: streets, life

Author

PoeticPrince
PoeticPrince

LOS ANGELES, CA



About
As things get worse ,poetry gets better because it becomes more necessary. more..

Writing