I have a question

I have a question

A Poem by Kat

What do you do when the only emotion you feel like you can feel is sadness/depression?
What do you do when the only solution you can think of is to kill yourself?
What do you do when you know that the no one would even blink if you died?
What do you do when all you ever can do is start drama and upset your friends?
What do you do when you know everyone would be happy and better if you died ?
What do you do when the lies about the cuts on your arms have been going on for so long because you couldn’t bear to tell people the truth about how you got the cuts that you’re in a hole you can’t get out of?
What do you do?

© 2022 Kat


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Call a "Helpline" and really talk to the real person on the other end of the line... is a start. They are there because they WANT to be, not have to be. If your parents care SPEAK with them - if not - well, there are school councilors and other sources local to YOU that will listen. You are NOT alone no matter how alone you feel or believe.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
1 Review
Added on March 17, 2022
Last Updated on March 18, 2022

Author

Kat
Kat

Kent, WA



About
I just want to be able to express my emotions without being judged. Yes some advice is always but not always appreciated. I'm 16 give me a break (I definitely need one) more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by Kat


Diamond Ring Diamond Ring

A Poem by Kat


Words Hurt Words Hurt

A Poem by Kat