Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Poisoned Melody
"

Not good with descriptions

"

         I was surrounded by white walls with no escape except for a door at the end. I kept walking but i couldn't seem to reach it. Then a swirl of darkness and shadows flew from the door as it burst open out of no where. The figure seemed to be whispering my name, I let out a scream as it got closer and closer.

 I sat straight up in bed screaming with tears streaming down my cheeks. I woke up from a nightmare, nothing new here. I laid back down, and cried myself to sleep.

        I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock. I got out of bed, brushed my hair. Then brushed my teeth. I was just starting to put my makeup on when my phone buzzed. I checked my voicemail. I had 1 new message from my ex, Andrew.

My mind flashedback to four nights ago.

 

"Aww c'mon babe," Andrew slurred. "We can drive somewhere into the country where it's dark, and get in the back seats,"

"No." I cut him off. "I want to go home, Now drive." I was so tired of him constantly pressuring me, and being drunk.

"But, Lauren," His breath blew into my face, and i could smell the alcohol. bleh."If you really loved me, you would want to show me."

"Well maybe i don't love you," I yelled back at him. "We've ony been datihg for 2 weeks, And i'm tired of you always drinking, And your constantly high. Plus you pressure me too much for sex. We're through." I jumped out of the door in a swift movement and slammed the car door angrily.I was less than 5 blocks from my house anyway.

I began to walk down the sidewalk, and saw the car creeping up beside the curb out of the corner of my eye.

"Aw c'mon baby! You don't want to end this! Your crazy about me! Remember?" He yelled out the car window. I kept walking and ignored him.

"Fine," He yelled. "Be that way, I don't need you!" Then he slammed on the pedal and the car zoomed by me. I stopped for a moment  and watched the red lights of the car in the distance.

 

I sighed and went back to doing my makeup, Applying my eyeliner and eyeshadow heavily. I grabbed my school bag and car keys to my white '87 Mustang. Then i drove to school. School. Ugh. The thought of it made me want to throw up.

 

I got into the school parking lot and found a good parking spot right in front. I got out with my bag and walked to my first period class. History with Mr.Turner. I got in class and took my usual seat in the back of the class.  Mr.Turner was sitting at his desk and a kid was standing next to him.

I had never seen him before. Must be a new kid, i thought. He turned and looked in my direction and our eyes automatically locked. He was amazing. He had black hair a little longer than ear length. Blue eyes which looked like sapphires. and he was tall. He wasn't extremely skinny like some guys where. But he was a little under average.

"Class, Can i have your attention?" My eyes looked away from the new kids', i could feel my face heating up as i focused my attention to Mr.Turner. "We have a new student, This is Blake Watson, He's from Cincinatti, Make him feel welcome," He turned to Blake. "Blake you may choose any seat you would like."

Of course Blake looked around and one of the only 2 seats was right next to me. and of course, He walked back and sat right next to me. My face turned bright red and i focused on my assignment. The rest of the hour flew by quickly. I could feel Blake staring at me all hour. The bell rang to switch classes and i went on to second Period. The rest of the morning flew by. Then it was time for lunch.



© 2010 Poisoned Melody


Author's Note

Poisoned Melody
What do you think about it?(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. Lol. Thanks(: And all of these names were random. Haha.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was nice. I think she is falling in love already. I have a teacher named Mr. Turner in my school. He scared me and intimidated me about driving. I liked this though. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 8, 2010
Last Updated on June 8, 2010
Tags: emo scene teen teenager


Author

Poisoned Melody
Poisoned Melody

MI



About
My name is Morgan. I'm a teenager. I'm really interested in writing. I'm not that great but i still love it. I also love photography. My website is posted above. Music is my passion... I love the .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Poisoned Melody


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Poisoned Melody