All alone

All alone

A Story by PokemonFan#1

As the school bell rung, the students and teacher rush out of the room...all but Sarah who's things were scattered on her desk and she was trying to put them away with jittery hands.
     "I'll help you, Hime." Jack, the most popular boy all the girls in the school drooled over, said stacking Sarah's books up. He came across her sketchbook and began to flip through it. "So you like anime?"
     "A-a-ah...." Sarah stuttered, blushing madly. He turned to a page that seemed to have surprised him. He closed it and asked, "Mind making a quick sketch of me?"
     "I-I don't...I don't really take requests..." She replied.
     "Then how about I draw you~" Jack said taking a pencil and lace cloth out of his bag. He moved a few of the desks away and set the lace cloth on the desk. "Could you come sit here please?"
   Sarah flustered as she slowly stood up and sat on the lace. He made a few adjustments to her position.
     "W-what-?"
     "Keep your head like this." He said moving her head to the right. Her face reddened at how close he was to her. Almost at a kissing distance. "Perfect! Now keep your head still, your left arm down just like that, and your right arm just like that." He took Sarah's sketchbook and his pencil and began to draw.

~***~

Finished at last he closed the sketchbook and wiped his brow.
     "Done." He whispered. He stood up and came to Sarah, placing her sketchbook on her lap. When she moved her head back forward lips pressed against hers. Her face heated up and turned a bright tomato red. When Jack pulled away, Sarah was completely speechless. Jack's only reply was a smile and he took his things and left the classroom.

   Sarah clutched the lace cloth unaware that he left it because she was in such a shock...and then she gasped now realizing that he hadn't asked for it. She bolted out of the classroom to look for Jack, but he was there the whole time. He embraced her in a long hug.
    "Let me take you home." He said and helped her gather her things and the two headed out together.

© 2013 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
I will edit anything that needs editing later.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

OH MI GAWD. . . .
OH MI GAWD. . .
is only it were real . . .

Posted 10 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
PokemonFan#1

10 Years Ago

I. WOULD. DIE. @//w//@
Chichichiyo

10 Years Ago

I. . . would. MAKE YOU NOT DIE. xD
XD this should be a book series :D I love it great job!

Posted 10 Years Ago


PokemonFan#1

10 Years Ago

ADFGHJKL! MAYBE!
THANK YOU~ XD
Skylar

10 Years Ago

:D Welcome! =3

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

375 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2013
Last Updated on July 24, 2013
Tags: Sarah, Sarah Hime, OC, Jack, Jack Vessalius, Pandora Hearts, School, Fan fic

Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..