Ping-Pong

Ping-Pong

A Story by Poppletron
"

Day 3 Prompt: I never thought a half-eaten bag of chips, my pet iguana, and a ping-pong paddle would summon a dark spirit.

"
I never thought a half-eaten bag of chips, my pet iguana, and a ping-pong paddle would summon a dark spirit. Yet here I am, wasted beyond all measure with no idea on how to get rid of the darn thing. 
I mean things were fine at first it actually so bad, other than the fact that it ate the rest of the chips... and... my iguana, but that's beside the point now isn't it. What really ticked me off is what he did with the ping-pong paddle. 
You see he picked it up, and went over to the table and started playing, can you believe that. Well at first it was actually kind of amusing watching him hit the ball back forth to himself, except it didn't stop.
It's been at for weeks now I think and I haven't gotten much sleep. I asked it to stop, but it said I have to beat it at ping-pong. Which wouldn't be so bad if I was actually good at it. However, it was my roommate's and he's kind of preoccupied with a lizard and half a bag of chips so to speak.
Well, I guess I could move, but that would be too hard. So, I guess I'll just have to try my best, I mean if I lose what's the worst that could happen, am I right...?

© 2017 Poppletron


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on October 22, 2017
Last Updated on October 22, 2017

Author

Poppletron
Poppletron

UT



About
Aubrey Allen Poppleton more..

Writing
Nostalgia Nostalgia

A Poem by Poppletron