Eternal

Eternal

A Chapter by Porcelain_Doll99
"

Chapter 1

"
Father was furious last night, He smashed half the compound and I was positive he was going to smash the rest but tonight he was twice as mad. A War was starting and the old ones were not to be interrupted; I left as swiftly as I could and made my way to the woods. Upon arrival the snow fell gently around me and the breeze sent imaginary shivers up my spine even though I couldnt feel the cold but I dreamed that it would feel icy against my face. I sighed and shrugged my thoughts away, I was who I was and it was impossible to change. The snow crunched underneath my feet, my soft hands caressed the trees as I passed. I enjoyed the eerie silence and the luminous moonlight But I wanted to feel the warm sun and the way it would bright up everything. I longed for those days but instead I only got nights; A tear fluttered down my cheek. I heard a noise to my left that made me turn towards the figure as it slowly emerged from the shadows and smiled menacingly at me; Its fangs and eyes were blood red. I slowly back away till my back hit a tree.

"What do you want?" I ask the mysterious figure. A man appeared in the light as his eyes changed to a light brown color.

"To see how you're doing on this wonderful evening miss" He replyed, His voice was husky which made him alluring.

"Im fine,thank you sir." I managed to say. He smiled calmly and looked into my eyes.

"That's great to hear. Would you like some company to walk with you this evening?" He said but I silently shook my head; His long brown hair danced lightly in the breeze.

"I'm Forezio by the way. What's your name?" He said and bowed his head.

"Kat." I humbly replied. "Kat." My skin glows in the moonlight and my eye color changes from hazel to green; he was captivating in the light as slowly stood up straight and his eyes turned into a deep blue.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Kat." He gently took my hand raised it to his mouth, I felt him lightly bite it and lick up the blood that extracted from it.

"I know exactly what you are and which clan you come from". He smirked again.

"You are a 2nd generation vampire from the second strongest clan in the country." He looked deeply into my eyes, His eyes turned white as he extended his hand. I looked cautiously at his hand before he spoke.

"Do you know who I am, truely?" He questioned, I stood calmly and quietly as he turned away to walk a few steps before slowly dissolving into the shadows.

"I'm the original and very first vampire from which the clans came from." His voice echoed off the abundance of trees but then there was silence.


© 2016 Porcelain_Doll99


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on January 20, 2016
Last Updated on January 20, 2016
Tags: Supernatural, vampire, werewolf, fantasy, book


Author

Porcelain_Doll99
Porcelain_Doll99

Sydney , Australia



About
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Edgar Allan Poe more..

Writing