It is No LA LA Land

It is No LA LA Land

A Story by Pragati Chaudhary
"

Ohhhh, Hoy!

"

It feels so ragged when a person doesn’t understand you or pretends not to understand.
The rashes grew to the farthest end and then they come back to split the pain into halves again. They don't realise they are hurting you again and again when all you wanted was just a healthy conversation.
I can’t justify the fact of short conversations. I like long conversations just like a 3 AM ones. To get to know a person. Just know. No repercussions. No hatchbacks. Just know.
Bcoz knowing is a long process.
Exploring the wide and areas where very few people can enter. Honest long conversations.

In the long run;
People think it’s love, they think it would lead to a relationship, they think they’ll fall.
All this is crap. People only fall when they think and feel that they want to.
But, then it’s beyond the conversational arena. It takes a lot to accept being together always.

And, here, I wasn’t going into the trap. It’s just that when I attach_ I attach to the explorations. The person’s mind.
Exploring the wide sense of justifications and thought process.
Just quite insane words that sound fascinating.
Just that.
Deep yet the truth.

© 2018 Pragati Chaudhary


Author's Note

Pragati Chaudhary
Honest Please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes love takes time. But talks are the stones on which TajMahal would build. Accomplish love through those talks of peace and knowledge.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Pragati Chaudhary

5 Years Ago

I do
Thanks Gaurav :)
Not too bad in the idea department.

Not too good in the grammatical department. You really should edit your work a little better. It would take this from just okay to very good.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pragati Chaudhary

5 Years Ago

Okay...For sure.
Thankyou David
Wow a very stunning piece

Posted 5 Years Ago


Pragati Chaudhary

5 Years Ago

Ohh Thankyou soo much Savanna :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 29, 2018
Last Updated on June 29, 2018
Tags: Truth

Author

Pragati Chaudhary
Pragati Chaudhary

Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India



About
I am a box of thought process in glee! An Indian girl, bit far from the acidic attitudes and unavoidable nuisances. I write when my mind and heart goes for a walk together :) Welcome to my pieces.. more..

Writing