I miss you so much

I miss you so much

A Story by Praahi
"

Two souls who love each other a lot, and see how they are missing each other?

"

A little girl of around 4 years is seen in a beautiful gown all set for her birthday. She is sitting in a chair and before her on the table there is a 5kg barbie cake so cute just like this girl. She is so happy as she got her favorite cake. She is waiting for the time when she can cut the cake and have it. 

Here boy is becoming restless and is talking in mobile.

Boy: Yaar, where are you? Here Vinnu is waiting to cut the cake.

Girl: Sanskar, I will be late. PLease you guys carry on and ha have your dinner too. I will join you after some time please.(saying this she cuts the call)

Sanskar is so frustrated. He wants to meet her but this girl is always busy with her work not thinking about his feelings. His thoughts are broken by one voice. It is none other than vinnu.

Vinnu: Jiju where is Swara di? I am feeling hungry.

Sanskar lifts her and taking her inside: Let's cut the cake. She will come after some time.

The baby cuts the cake and feeds it to her parents then her brother and all the family members. (Today as it is Vinnu's birthday, her parents arranged a small birthday party in their house where all vinnu's friends and their family friends are gathered. Swara is Vinnu's elder Sister and Sanskar is Vinnu's bua's son.)

After giving gifts vinnu started opening them and is showing to all her friends, but Sanskar is only looking towards the door waiting for his love to come home faster. Everyone started having dinner, then our Swara came running towards the door and went to vinnu and hugged her.

Swara: Many many happy returns of the day princess.(and she kisses on her forehead)

Vinnu makes faces: Dii you are always late. I hate you. (she turns her head to other side)

Swara catches her ears: Sorry baby. see I got a gift for you.

Listening gift she turns her face towards swara and grabs the gift packed in green wrapper and opens it. She is happy to see the big barbie doll she had asked for. and hugged swara: Diii, you are the best." and kissed her on cheeks.

Swara: Acha you liked it then. I am glad. Ok princess have your dinner. I will meet everyone and come. 

She goes inside to greet all the relatives but is pulled by someone to a corner. First she got scare but then seeing it is Sanskar, she gave a smile. He is looking at her without blinking and they both share a cute eyelock which is broken by Sanskar's elder sister Uttara.

Uttara clears her throat to gain their attention. Swara is struggling to get out of Sanskar's grip but he is not leaving her. Instead he tightens his grip on her waist.

Swara whispers: Sanskar, uttara is here. Leave me. What will she think?

Sanskar loudly: Dii, can't you see we are busy? Please leave us alone for some time. (uttara giggles but Swara stomps on Sanskar's feet and he leaves her in pain. She goes away from there with Uttara blushing and saying sorry to sanskar with her eyes.)

Soon everyone finished having dinner. And kids started asking for ice cream. Sanskar had gone out and brought ice creams for everyone and gave it to them. Swara is waiting but there are no ice creams left. Seeing this she makes a pout and goes near Sanskar.

Swara: Sanskar... Where is my ice cream?

Sanskar: It's here. take it. (she is about to take it but he takes his hand back).. Ah Ah, not like this. This one we both are going to share.

Swara: No I don't want to share my ice cream with any one. give it to me.(she tries to grab it but sanskar is too tall for her to reach) 

Sanskar: You have to baby. Now come with me. (He takes her to the backyard where there is only moonlight)

They both are standing facing each other. Sanskar opens the cover of ice cream cone and puts it near Swara's mouth. She first tries not to have it but seeing it so close to her mouth she couldn't resist so she started having it. Sanskar too starts having it from the other side. Soon they complete it together. While having it in a hurry(thinking where sanskar will eat more), all the ice cream spread across her mouth. She is about to wash it but Sanskar pulls her by her waist and starts licking the ice cream near her lips slowly. Swara freezes by his act and also feeling his lips on her face. They both totally forgot about their surroundings. One final time Sanskar looks at swara for her approval and she closes her eyes giving him green signal. Sanskar starts it slowly first just by giving small pecks on her lips but swara catches his hair and pulls him more to herself. During the kiss Sanskar tells her that "he liked this ice cream so much and he wants to have it regularly" for which swara blushes. 

When Swara was out of breath, she hits on his shoulder lightly but Sanskar being Sanskar didn't break the kiss. He kept on until Swara stops responding. He feels her weight on him. So in panic he looked towards her and is shocked to see her unconscious. He lifts her in his arms and takes her into the room where all ladies were talking. Everyone got shocked to see swara unconscious and started showering questions on Sanskar. Sanskar shouts loudly

Sanskar: Calm down everyone. First let's see Swara is alright or not.

Shomi: Actually from two days, she is having cold and breathing issues. So, maybe she got out of breath and...(was interrupted by Sanskar's shout)

Sanskar: Oh no, I didn't knew that. If not I would have given her some time.

Shomi(Swara's mother), sujatha(Sanskar's mother) and Uttara(Sanskar's sister): What?? What did you do?

Sanskar(realizing what he said): nothing. It' just..

Sujatha: Now, tell me what you did with my would be daughter in law??(She sounded so stern)

Sanskar(feeling that they won't leave him until he tells them the truth, smiling sheepishly): wo.. wo... We kissed.

Shomi and sujatha makes a surprised face but Uttara goes near him and holds his ear: So,this is the reason for her being out of breath my desperate brother.

Uttara: Dii leave it, please it's hurting trying to divert the topic.(but she tightens her grip on his ear). Dii, it's not totally my fault. We both are meeting after so many days and today also she came so late. Moreover look how adorable she looks, how could I resist myself. (he makes a pout)

Sujatha hits him on his head: Besharam  

Meanwhile Shomi get some water and sprinkle on Swara's face. She gets conscious but as she looks tired. They ask her to rest. She keeps her head on his lap and closes her eyes. He caress her hairs and is about to touch her cheeks but sujatha hits on his hand.

Sujatha: Don't touch her until your marriage. Is that clear?

Sanskar: Tho make it faster ma. How much I have to wait?

Uttara: ohoo bhai. I am there. First my marriage only then you can marry.(she shows him her tongue)

Sanskar: Mom why can't you marry dii fastly. Because of her only I and my princess had to be far(showing by making his hands wide) away.

Sujatha: Acha Sanskar.. Now only you are doing this much drama. How you are going to be without meeting for whole six months.(It seemed that swara also heard it and she held his hand tightly not letting him go anywhere)

Everyone in the room became silent and Sanskar's eyes started becoming moist.

Sanskar(while caressing her hair with his other hand): Shona.. Seriously how I will be without you for so many days.... This visa people are so bad, they couldn't give us at the same time.

Uttara: Bhai, it was not their fault. You both applied to two different universities and your admission was given in august and Swara's in January. 

Swara and Sanskar are going abroad for pursuing their masters. They both completed their engineering last year in different branches and wanted to do specialization in their respective fields. currently they were working as interns in some company just to get experience. They both are very busy in their work so hardly gets time to meet.

Shomi: That's why we told you both to apply for same course.

Sanskar: Ma, we both wanted to study different subjects and we searched the best universities for our courses and applied accordingly. It's okay only for 2 years, we would manage I hope.

By now It's time for them to leave but Swara is not leaving Sanskar's hand, so he decided to stay there.

Sujatha: Sanskar, listen I don't want to be grandmother before my son's marriage so please..

Sanskar: Mom(He tries hard to hide his blush)

All the three ladies laugh and leave from there switching the light off leaving swasan alone. Sanskar slowly places Swara's head on pillow and sleeps beside her taking her in embrace. They both sleep happily. 

© 2018 Praahi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Hehehehehe......has got characters of Swaragini!!😉
Even the image....but I didn't use to watch this on tv ( found it overact)
But here......Oh gosh...You just made me laugh!😂
Keep writing!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Praahi

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Added on May 20, 2018
Last Updated on May 20, 2018
Tags: love, trust, friendship, romance, kiss, missing

Author

Praahi
Praahi

India



Writing
How dare you? How dare you?

A Story by Praahi


Three /: Thirty Three /: Thirty

A Story by Praahi