How dare you?

How dare you?

A Story by Praahi

Swara and Ragini are daughters of Sharmishta and shekar Gadodia where Shekar's mother doesn't like Sharmishta and their newly born son Ayush as she feels having baby at this age(that is after getting Swara and Ragini married) will defame their reputation in the society. They live in Badi.

Coming to Maheshwari family, Durga Prasad Maheshwari and Ram Prasad Maheshwari are brothers. They live in the same house that is called Maheshwari Mansion. Adarsh and Laksh are sons of Durga prasad and Anapurna Maheshwari. Sanskar and Uttara are kids of Ram Prasad and Sujatha Maheshwari.

Swara married Sanskar while Ragini married Laksh. Pari is Adarsh's wife. These both take all the property and throw all of them out but they keep their mom and dad with them to treat them as slaves. They make a deal with Sanskar and Laksh, if they give 5 Lakhs, then they will leave their mom and dad. To earn that money, Laksh starts going in wrong path. He doesn't listen to anyone. So, Sanskar talks to his friend who is an inspector to arrest Laksh and just keep him in jail for one night, so that he will change.

Early morning Sanskar along with Swara and Ragini went to police station to release laksh. But when they entered inside, they were shocked to see Laksh's condition. He was badly beaten. Seeing him in that state Ragini rushed to him and was caressing his face from outside the bars. Her state by now became bad because of continuous crying. Here the police framed sanskar showing a video in which Sanskar only asked Laksh to be beaten up like that and put him in jail forever so that he would take 10 lakhs from Adarsh and he and swara will go far away living happily.

**********************************************************************************************

Scene opens in police station showing Sanskar's helplessness in proving his innocence. Then he gets a call. Seeing the caller ID, his face glows. He goes outside and attends the call.

Sanskar: Hey..

Person(interrupts): you duffer, Idiot, stupid and all the bad words in the world are only for you. Itna sab kush hogaya phir bhi, you didn't tell me. Send me your location immediately. (ordered the person before cutting the call)

Sanskar sends his location and enters the police station with a relief in his face. His friend that is the inspector gets surprised to see the calm face of Sanskar.

Inspector: What happened Sanskar? Made another deal with Adarsh bhaiyya or what for destroying Laksh.

Sanskar: Wait for few minutes. You will know who will be destroyed.(He smirks)

Inspector gets confused and at that time a big Audi car comes and stops near the entrance of the police station. He gets scared.

Inspector: No, Sanskar please say all this is not real. She can't be here. No.. (He started moving back but stopped when he hit the table.)

Everyone's eyes are glued to the entrance waiting to see the person. The driver gets down to open the door for her but she dashes out of the car towards the entrance. She comes towards Sanskar, her walk tells that how arrogant she is and with her left hand she removes her goggles and with her right hand, she gave a tight slap on his cheek. Everyone is shocked but Swara was about to slap her back but Sanskar holds her.

 

Guys  @jasmine_r22 @AryaKapoor @SamairaRajput Is she Maya as Jennifer Winget.I don't know about her. Just found her pictures from the internet. So, Just clarifying. If wrong do tell me please. And others I am sorry, I felt she suits more to this character, so I choose her. Don't get angry please.

Sanskar: Swara, What are you doing? You don't know about her.

Swara: Whoever she might be, how dare she to slap you?

The girl walks towards Swara: So, you are Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari. Well, I will come to you later. Now where is Laksh?

Laksh calls from the Lockup: Maya

She turns towards him and by seeing his state, her eye become moist. She glares towards the inspector while he gulps in fear and asks the constable to release Laksh.

Ragini holds Laksh by his shoulder and gets him towards Maya. Maya slaps Laksh too.

Laksh: Ouch!! Yaar already they beat me so much... Now you also..

Maya: Just shut up okay. And you(looking towards Ragini), you are Mrs. Ragini Laksh Maheshwari. Right? (Ragini nods in yes). First stop crying. I don't like noise. You get that? (Ragini not able to understand what to do, she stops crying). Good. Now where is this inspector?

Inspector(comes from behind): Mam!

Maya: Tell me What's the problem?

Inspector: Mam, Sanskar asked us to arrest Laksh and Beat him.

Maya laughs: Very funny.

Ragini: They have proofs also. Bhaiyya, show her the video.

Maya: Video, bull s**t... (She claps her hands and calls). Mr. Guptha, get him in.

A man named Mr. Guptha comes in with another boy who is holding laptop.

Maya: Well, you mister, show them the real video.

That man shows the video in his laptop where Sanskar is just asking inspector to arrest Laksh and also he warned him not to touch Laksh.

Maya: You guys are just born or what. You don't know that videos can be faked. Just by looking at a single video, you all started accusing my Sanskar.

Ragini(she speaks not looking at her): Wo...wo.. How to believe that your video is not fake?

Maya gets up from the chair: This man here with the laptop is an expert in finding the difference between fake and real videos. He will clarify all your doubts. Now, I am taking laksh with me. Anyone dares to stop?

She looks around the police station but no one comes forward. She keeps the goggles and started walking followed by others.

Now after she went out, Constable asked "sir,who is she? why you left Laksh?"

Inspector: you don't know about her. She has so many contacts. With her one call, ministers and MLA's will come here. Now I am scared that may be she will suspend me.

Maya: Sanskar, first let's take Laksh to hospital, then we will decide where to go first, either badi or Maheshwari mansion.

Sanskar: Okay.

So Maya, Swara and Sanskar get in one car, while Laksh, Ragini and Mr. Guptha get in another.

In the hospital, while doctor was treating Laksh, everyone insisted on staying with him in the room itself and as Laksh is not having any major injuries the doctor also permitted them.

Maya(started laughing and Sanskar joined her while Swara is looking at them confused): How's my entry?

Sanskar: I should say you became too hot and stylish. Your entry is simply frightening. But you shouldn't have slapped me that hard.

Maya: You deserve more than that. How dare you to hide all this from me? It is by luck I have come to attend a business meeting in Kolkata. I didn't inform you because I thought to surprise you, but when I got to know all these from Mr. Guptha, I got shock. I sent my men to find the truth then I got to know about Adarsh bhaiya's plan and about that fake video. So, I called you this morning.

Laksh: Why did you slap me then?

Maya: You went in the wrong path, so as a sister, I should punish you. That's why.

Swara: Anyone will care to explain me please?

Sanskar: Swara, she is my friend but more like a sister. Actually, Me and Maya are classmates in our school days. But at the age of 12, she lost her parents in an accident. From then on she used to live with us only. Mom and dad also liked her so much but one day when we were talking about mine and Kavitha's marriage in our house. Mom scolded her for supporting me.

Flashback

Maya: Mom, dad Sanskar and Kavitha love each other. Once meet her, if you don't like her then I will convince Sanskar. Please mom, understand him.

Sujatha: Maya, you stay out of this. This is our family matter. I would say because of your company only my son has become like this. Now, he is not even listening to us. I feel we did a mistake letting you stay here.

Maya is all shattered by hearing these words: Sorry mom, I mean aunty. I won't trouble you again.

*************Flashback ends*********

Laksh: Saying this she left us. Then bye shouted on mom and he too left us and rest all you know. But Maya, how will Sanskar inform you all this when you left us without giving any contact information of yours.

Sanskar: Lucky, wo... I have her phone number and I also know ki she lives in Delhi.

Lucky: What?? The why didn't you tell us before. We could have brought her back in all these years.

Maya: I took my Swear from Sanskar to not to tell anyone. Because I never wanted to come back where I don't belong to. But how can I be away from Sanskar? He is the only family for me. So, I stayed in touch with him. I completed my PHD in psychology and also I am handling my dad's business too.

Ragini: Why did that inspector scared seeing you?

Maya gives a smile: Because I am a mentalist, I can read people's mind easily.(I got this information from internet. I don't know much about it) And also police take help of me to interrogate few criminals. They trust me.

Laksh: Not only police, politicians also trust her. She helped them many times in various problems.

Sanskar: That inspector studied with us in college, so he got experienced by our Maya's mentalism..(He started laughing).. True maya, you choose correct work for you, because you are also mental..(he started laughing)

Maya: what did you call me? Wait I will show you what I am.. (she started chasing him and the doctor got irked by all this)

Doctor shouted: what do you think this is a play ground? Be quiet or get out.

Maya and Sanskar: Sorry doctor.

After treatment they came out of the room and they saw Sharmishta with Ayush.

Swara: Ma.. What happened? Why you came to hospital? Is Ayush fine?

Sanskar whispers to Maya: She is Swara and Ragini's mother. And he is Ayush, Swara's little brother.

Maya just nods. As Ayush is suffering with fever, the doctor admits him and asks them to deposit some money. Maya does that immediately. Swara tells them who Maya is, Shekar and Sharmishta thank her.

Maya: Not at all a problem uncle. I will take the money from Sanskar later. Don't worry. (And she winks at sanskar). Acha uncle, aunty you stay with Ayush, we have lot of things to clear and after winding it up I should leave. I have a flight tonight.

Sanskar: Maya please stay back.

Maya: First things first Sanskar... Let's go to Maheshwari mansion.

In went Sanskar and Laksh, where they found Adarsh and Pari sitting in the sofa drinking coffee. They were shocked to see both of them coming together. There was a smirk on both Laksh's and Sanskar's face. Now behind them came, Maya. Adarsh got double schoked.

Adarsh: Ma... Maya. You here. What a surprise?

Maya: Surprise ya shock bhaiyya? I haven't expected this from you bhaiyya. Anyways, Sanskar, laksh, I fell rather than taking bade papa and bade mom from here, why not get them (pointing towards Adarsh and Pari) arrested and get our property back. That is easier right?

Pari(shouts): Who the hell are you?

Adarsh stops her: Pari, you don't know anything. Just stop. Maya, we will sit and talk.

Maya: Well bhaiyya, I don't have that much time. I have brought lawyer with me. Please finish it off fast. And for forgiveness you ask from your family.

She calls the lawyer and without any further arguments, Adarsh silently signs the papers because he knows it is of no use to argue with Maya because she will easily find out what's going on in their minds. By now Swara and Ragini went to Badi and got Dadi, sujatha, ram and Uttara also to MM. They introduce her to Maya.

Maya: Swara, did you call your mom and ask how Ayush is?

Swara: Ha Maya, he is fine. They will be coming home in the evening.

Hearing this dadi in mind thinks "how can this Ayush be fine, How many times I try to kill him, he will be safe some or the other way. Now this girl has spoiled my plan. Again I have to plan something"

Maya: Dadi ma, don't worry, we won't give you that chance.

Dadi: what chance?

Maya: Areey wahi you were thinking to hurt Ayush right? Today also you did something, that's why I guess he is hospitalized. You will be punished as per your sons and daughter in laws wish.

Dadi gets shocked as of how did she know what she thought in her mind.

Maya: Don't ever dare to harm Sanskar or his family. I will always have my eyes on you all. So, be careful. Now, Sanskar... it's time for me to leave. (She hugs him and cries silently)

Sanskar: Maya, yaar stay back please. You don't know how much I missed you all these days.

Uttara too comes and hugs her: Dii, don't go.

No elder dared speak with her because of their behavior 7 years back with her. She always thought it to be her own family and did a lot to them. She always took the blame on her when Sanskar or Laksh did something wrong and of course she used to punish them later. Once when their company was in loss, she gave half of her property to them and never asked anything back except love. Now, it is all because of her hard work, she is in this position.

Maya: I will stay in touch with you, but can't live here which is against my self respect. I am sorry..(saying this she left from there warning Mr. Guptha to make sure everything goes alright there and inform her regularly)

The Inspector confessed that he did all this because Adarsh gave him money to do it. Adarsh, Pari and Dadi got arrested for their deeds. Rest all lived happily in MM.

© 2018 Praahi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on May 21, 2018
Last Updated on May 21, 2018
Tags: love, trust, friendship, romance, kiss, missing

Author

Praahi
Praahi

India



Writing
Three /: Thirty Three /: Thirty

A Story by Praahi