Love in the dark: unveil of emtions

Love in the dark: unveil of emtions

A Chapter by Pratz
"

When a young girl come across something unimaginable,leaving her blown away with shock and breaking her trust.Will she and her fate(Jay)be able to overcome their past and with their undecided love.

"
            

       LOVE IN THE HEARTBREAK: UNVEIL OF EMOTIONS

1st Chapter


The sound of the wind-chime, “Yes, I can hear it,” with my eyes closed.


Although , the leaves were the one dancing along with the wind, making those rustling sound’s, but the freshness that the air had was like the feeling of the girl who had newly fallen in love.


I could feel the spring coming nearer spreading it’s arms and calling me to tightly hold it.


The chirping sound of the bird’s, felt like a grandiose gala concerts, giving an exuberant feeling.


There were smiling faces across the field which I could see clearly, delightfully waiting to get the taste of the first day of the spring, of that year, just like I was waiting.


Me sitting on a bench under the tree, getting the feeling to feel, how the mother earth standing behind her children and covering them up and taking those blunt sun rays on her back , in-order to provide her children getting those pricking sun rays on them.

Everything was so perfect and well-planned, I was telling myself “It’s time.” My heart was throbbing fast; that it could explode at any minute. I sat there anticipatedly waiting….


But,

I waited till it became dark, seeing the street lights getting lit up one by one. I still sat there with a hope, each time taking a glimpse at my phone, actually waiting for my phone to.

The phone vibrated “brrrrrrrt”, with an incoming text message.

“SORRY”

“LET’S NOT SEE EACH OTHER ANYMORE.”


What did it meant? This is was not what I thought, I had never experienced it before. Obviously, this was not, “Oooh!” I exclaimed. My heart did not want me to accept it , but, the other part , my brain, which is said to be the “CPU” of the human, was telling me “IT’S TRUE.”

I couldn’t respond to myself.

I again asked myself, “I’m in concussion?” or “Did this action had an equal and opposite reaction?” Speaking of action, was this, that I have pushed more than it was needed, to accept me. It might have became hard for him, leaving him no other option , instead breaking up with me.


I had many things going on, spreading like wild forest fire  in my mind. Asking myself several questions that no-one could answer not even me. At that time I was trying my best to get away from this reality.

So, I decided to call him one last time to hear it from him properly, I called , but he didn’t pick up. That moment I decided not to call him anymore, deleting his contact information from my phone.


TRUTH HURTS.


I accepted it and started walking on my untraveled path.


Giving up on everything else for love which was stupid, “I’m a idiot,” I murmured this words to myself.

As I headed out of the park I saw two young couple sharing a sweet kiss with each other. The warmth of the kiss could be felt by anyone seeing them, if they actually felt it.


The feeling must have been great to be get kissed. I couldn’t get one so what I could do now is dream about it. It’s not that I’m mad about getting one it’s because it pains a lot imagining it or seeing others just right after your breakup maybe.


Wearing the most expensive dress out of all those that I had. Though, those pair of shoes were simple, but, gave me the feel of a princess.


 She looked beautiful, suddenly I thought about her, after all she did this for her date. I know, because I did the same, getting dressed in most elegant manner to look best, although it was simple.


I said myself to move on the path I was walking as well as I would be walking on in my future. I knew, if stood there even for a bit longer I would end up crying, hurting  myself more than before. But, I didn’t want to do this to myself because I was known to be the strongest women out there in the world among all those people I knew.


I gave a thought, telling my intuition, it’s okay to be timid, naive and not be strong sometimes. I failed to keep myself the strongest woman whom people knew.

“YES,” I ended up crying. People gazing at me with their pity eyes.


I did also pity on myself , on my situation and getting dumped by someone whom I loved and trusted more than myself.


I apologized for doing this to myself.


I was broken like a glass mirror, which can be joined back with most powerful adhesive glue but couldn’t show the clear image of her or anyone else, like before.


And why I shouldn’t be like this? I was broken by someone very close to me. He was not only a best friend but a precious childhood best friend and my first crush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2020 Pratz


Author's Note

Pratz
Hi.This is Pratz.This is my first time to post my writing which will be read by so many people.I hope,despite,of my errors everyone enjoy's this while reading it.I will keep working hard to give more good work in near future.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10 Views
Added on April 10, 2020
Last Updated on April 10, 2020


Author

Pratz
Pratz

Cuttack , Odisha, India



Writing