Prologe

Prologe

A Chapter by Preston14

He sees himself on the golden diamond encresred throne. He's wearing the finest of silk. He looks around smuggly and sees everyone bowing down to him and giving him the finest of fruit and vegetables. The villagers are shouting and cheering his name King Harold! King Harold! He walked into his room and you could see was a gold diamond pattern floor and a ruby embellished ceiling and a emerald frame mirror on the saphirre wall. The bed had the sofest silk that would make you cry by the touch of it. The silver pedestal with crystal clear glass over the crown. The crown was gold with ruby, emerald and, saphirre encrested into the crown. As soon as he touched the crown it started melt and slipped through his fingers. He glanced at everything. The silk was on fire and burned into ashes. The gems and gold melted everywhere and it looked live a gold volcano erupted in the room. He ran onto the podium as fastest as he could. everyone was gone and forgot about him and he saw a *gasp* He woke up.


© 2012 Preston14


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmm, I like it. There could be a bit more description in the begining with the villagers handing the fine fruits. But, it's a good start. Very gripping. I want to know more about Harold now, keep up the good writting.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
1 Review
Added on June 27, 2012
Last Updated on August 6, 2012


Author

Preston14
Preston14

thornton, CO



About
I like fanatsy and adventure books. I like sports. I like comedy and horror movies. I like the outdoors. I have 4 brother and 0 sisters. more..

Writing