Heartbreak

Heartbreak

A Chapter by Squishy Lesbian

Dinner went the same as usual last night. Vicki and I spoke some more. We learned more about the other. I teasingly called her a vampire, after what she did with my hand, but she told me it was normal for some people to do. Apparently, I wasn’t one of those people then. Cause, ew.

She dropped me off like usual, and walked with me to my door. Giving me a kiss goodnight and driving away. Her ideas of running away bounced around in my head all night. What made her decide that? What came up to give her those thoughts?

Sierra was asleep on the couch when I entered the house. She was wrapped tightly in both blankets. Her face was against the cushions, mouth open. I laughed to myself quietly. You’re going to catch flies in your mouth if you sleep like that, Sierra.

As much as the red head drove me crazy, I cared about her greatly. I gently shut her jaw, hearing her snort and open her eyes, staring up at me. She rubbed the sleep from them, yawning.

“You’re home,” She sat up slowly, stretching, “Did the date go well?”

Um, what? Where did this sudden nice attitude come from?

I gave her a funny face while backing up, “Yeah. Just the same as the last one. Dinner and she took me home.”

Her face scrunched at the sound of that, “She sounds boring. You need a real woman to show you around.”

“And where should I look for one?” I crossed my arms, raising a brow.

She pointed to herself, “There’s one right here.”

I burst out laughing, holding onto the arm of the couch to steady me. Sierra stared at me like I had lost all my marbles. Her eyes were lost, confused and somewhat hurt. She gave me a sideways frown.

“Well you don’t need to be a b***h about it, you know. I know I’m not the best choice in a girlfriend.”

“Sierra, you’re not a choice at all.”

Her face looked stunned. She looked almost like she wanted to cry. She scowled, eyebrows slanting into a glare. She fixed her shirt, got in my face and grabbed my jaw.

“I know I can be rude sometimes, but that was just low. Went straight for the balls, didn’t you?” She hissed.

I glared back, “It’s not like you’ve shown any intrest at all anyway.”

She clenched her jaw, sighing through her nose, and she let go of me, moving a few steps away with her back to me. Her shoulders were shaking, her breathing ragged. She was trying really hard not to explode on me. How thoughtful. I rolled my eyes.

I glanced at the clock. It was pretty late. We were both exhausted. Maybe it would be better to just talk about it in the morning. Cept, that would lead to a crappy way to start the morning for both of us.

“Look. It’s late. We should get to bed,” I sighed, rubbing at my neck, “All were doing right now is fighting anyway.”

She didn’t respond to me. She had moved to the sliding glass door, staring outside while holding herself in a self-hug. She leaned against the glass, head sideways while she stared.

“Sierra?” I called, moving slowly towards her.

“Just go to bed, Drake.” She didn’t move her head away from her viewing.

I sighed again, rubbing at my face. “Alright. Good night. See you in the morning.”

As I turned towards the hallway, I caught her speaking, “Maybe you won’t. I’m obviously not wanted here.”

Those words dug at my heart. I stopped walking and peeked over my shoulder at her. She was looking at me, the moonlight framing her face beautifully. It made her eyes glow slightly, the blue and green popping off. A single stray tear fell from her blue eye and she was chewing at her bottom lip. She continued with her usual leaning away, her shoulder on the glass.

I glanced at her makeshift bed on the couch, then back at her. Then I too was biting my lip in decision. To be fair, I had grown so used to her being here, having her not here would make the place feel so empty. Even if she did irritate me.

“Sierra.” I called.

Her eyes met mine.

“The couch is pretty uncomfy. Why don’t you join me in my bed?”

Her eyes followed to the couch, and she stopped biting her lip. Then her gaze met mine for a second time, as if to ask if I was really okay with her joining me. I never seen her look so vulnerable before. I nodded, offering my hand.

It took some coaxing, but finally, she took my hand. I lead us to my bedroom. She was quick to climb under the covers, but she did not sleep until I joined her in my silk pajamas.

We said our good nights, and I turned the lamp off by the bedside. When I wrapped the blankets around me, Sierra’s arms were joined with them. Both arms were wound around my waist tightly, her face burying itself into the back of my neck. It was a little alarming at first, to have such a surprising thing happen. Then I felt her hot breath on my skin and I shivered, biting my lip so I didn’t moan. What was this? This effect she had on me? Vicki never had this kind of reaction with me.

When I opened my mouth so speak, I noticed she had fallen asleep. I guess it was only natural for her to want to be close to someone. She was used to being used, her body always in contact with someone elses. Maybe, since she had been here, her body was missing that, and relied on mine, being as it was the closest body, to relieve her of that. Yeah, and penguins can fly.

My mind wouldn’t let me sleep. I was exhausted, worn out from such a day, yet my brain just wanted to keep going. It kept swimming around with Sierra’s hot breath on my neck. I wanted her. Yes. I wanted to be with her. My heart ached for her. For her lips, the hot kisses she gave me. It craved for her touch and the affection she gave in her own way. I was addicted. Sierra was the drug I wanted, but couldn’t have because I was with Vicki.

But, I just could not bring myself to tell Vicki all of this. She was so happy around me. She cared about me. To an irritating extent of being over caring, but still. She was my girlfriend. I told her i wanted this, and telling her I no longer did, would just be a slap in the face.

There was a nuzzle to my neck and it distracted my thoughts. Turning my head, I was face to face with Sierra. She was staring at me, concern in her eyes. That’s new. Concern. For me? I wasn’t sure. Maybe she was her true self when she was tired. Maybe, just maybe, this was the Sierra she was hiding inside herself.

“Is everything alright?” She mumbled into my shoulder.

I nodded, looking away, “I can’t sleep. Too much on my mind.”

“You know what helps with that?”

I smirked, “Yeah. Stop thinking about it?”

She pinned me to the bed in surprise, holding my arms above my head. Her eyes met mine in the dark, and I could only see the outline of her face with my eyes adjusted.

“No. Sex. It’s the cure for everything.”

I couldn’t tell if she was serious or not, so I gave her a puzzling look and tried to shove her off. “Yeah, for you maybe. I have a girlfriend remember. That’s a big form of cheating.”

She shrugged, “Suite yourself. I bet I could make you forget anything and everything.”

She returned back to her original spot, nuzzling my neck once more, and I shivered. Her lips were so soft on my neck. I nearly gave in, but resisted. I had to stick my face in my pillow to stop the moans when her hands squeezed my hips.

Stop.

No... don’t stop.

No, I have a girlfriend, she needs to stop. But this... it felt so good. My mind was fighting with itself and my emotions. I gripped my pillow tighter until she fell asleep, lips on my neck.

Eventually the weight of my eyelids fell down and I accepted sleep.

 

The red head and I didn’t speak while I dressed for work. She sat by the window and sipped some hot milk, avoiding any conversation with me at all. We had said our good mornings, but things dissolved back into their usual route like last night hadn’t happened.

When I arrived to work, my coworkers were gathered about my office door. I had to squeeze by them to get inside, and stopped in my tracks. The director was in my chair, talking with Mason. They seemed to be in a near arguement, but both stopped talking to look at me. The director smiled, her white teeth shining with the sun rays through my window.

“Officer Drake, just the woman we were talking about. Come. Shut the door behind you. We have much to discuss.”

Oh no. Was I in trouble?

From the look of Mason’s face and the director’s, I would say no. But they were cops, they had to have a strong poker face. Nodding I shut the door behind me, taking a seat from across the director.

Her name was Lana Hans, and she was a tough woman. She worked her way up for years to get the seat she had now. She was the second woman to have such a high seat in the city, followed by Cyrus Hans, her wife.

Though all of us rookies had to call her as director. Zeus once tried to get away with Mrs. Hans, and he was put out with just one crack of a fist. Now, even the man of first names respectfully calls her director.

The woman’s hard brown eyes were soft when they met mine, and she was leaned back in her chair, much like Sierra did when around people. She tapped a pen on the deck, exchanging glances at both Mason and I. I swollowed hard, difficulty breathing with the tension in the room.

“Mason, this is the officer with the information you showed me last night, yes?”

When she spoke, it was so sudden I jumped and hit my knee on the desk, groaning. The two officers looked at me, both with eyebrows raised. I felt a familiar blush creep onto my cheeks and I brushed them off, waving my hand to excuse any interruption I caused.

“It is. Her facts match records in the system.”

Lana’s eyes returned back to me, “And Drake, you wrote that you got these facts from a...” She picked up a page from my desk, “A common hooker? Is that correct?”

I nodded.

“And how do you know this hooker?”

Well... she stays at my house. She’s become somewhat of an obsession for me. She’s gorgeous, tall, and with the most amazing eyes. Focus! Oh yeah and she stole over a good hundred grand from one of their leaders. That too. Yeah and she’s hiding in my house from that said gang so she doesn’t die.

“She’s a friend.” I blurted out without thinking.

Mason and Lana exchanged a look till Lana looked at me again. “A friend? And why didn’t you bring her here for interrogation?”

“She wanted to remain a secret.”

The director nodded to herself, tapping the pen against her lips, “Drake, if you can bring the hooker in, and allow me to interrogate her, I can promise you that she will remain anonymous.”

“It will take some convincing, ma’am. She’s not exactly a people person.”

“That’s fine. But I need to speak to her within twenty-four hours to validate this information. If we can get it validated, there is a high chance that I can send you out on the field.”

Out on the field? As in, a real cop job? As in, I can actually do what I trained for some many years to do? I can use my cop car and drive around the city and be a real hero? Oh yes, Sierra you will come with me to the office even if I have to drag you there. This is an opportunity I couldn’t miss.

I nodded so fast my head could have popped off. Lana smiled, climbing out of my chair. She shook Mason’s hand, whispering something in his ear. With a stern nod he left the room, shutting the door behind him. Lana sat on the edge of my desk, legs danging in front of me.

I had to admit. She was a beautiful woman. With her long, black hair and brown eyes. She was fit, but nothing thin like the starving women in magazines. She could tackle you and take you down without breaking a sweat, and her gaze were tazors themselves. They stopped you in your tracks mid stride. You could be under her spell in a blink. Her wife was a lucky woman.

“Officer Drake, your reports have been the most detailed, and most useful pieces of evidence out of all your fellow officers. They’ve been used in numerous court hearings and trials, and all of our clients have won using them. Why you remain here, sitting behind that desk and not out on the field is beyond me.”

I gulped hard, “Well, director-”

“Call me Lana, Drake. It’s alright.”

Wait, what? That’s a first. I tried to keep my shocked face from view.

“Well... I’ve tried talking to Mason about it, but he shoots me down each time. He’s done so with everyone here.”

Lana’s face twisted into something for a moment. She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose and then returned her gaze to me. “Well then that will have to change. If you can get that hooker in by tonight, I promise you a promotion.”

I stared at her, jaw dropping slightly, “You... You’re serious?”

She nodded. “Dead serious. You’re a valuable officer here, who’s wasting her talents behind a desk. You didin’t train at the academy for this. You need to be out there helping the city.”

Yes. Yes! That’s exactly it! I wanted to jump out of my seat and hug her. Hells I wanted to jump out of my seat and kiss her. I was so full of adrenaline.

“I won’t let you down ma’am. How late will you be here tonight?”

She glanced at the clock. “I want to speak with everyone. So perhaps, till ten tonight.”

Wow. That’s late. Okay.

Well, late for the director. She usually didn’t stay so late.

“Alright.” I played with my thumbs, “But see, there are some files I need to organize on my desktop today. And I was hoping to get to them...they’re late.”

She waved it off, “Don’t bother. Those can be taken care of by the other officers here. Right now, I want your priority to be taking in that hooker to me. If she truly wants to hide herself, it will be a fight to get her in here. So go focus your energy on bringing her here.”

Wait, really?

“You sure, ma’am? Mason won’t be happy if I turn those in late again.”

Again. Why did I say again? It made me look like a bad cop.

Once more I was waved off, “Mason is a giant teddy bear. Just leave him to me. Go on.”

I nodded, moving from my chair, “Thank you, Lana.”

She took my wrist, “Wait. Another question. I know it’s none of my business, but I did hear some rumors about you having a girlfriend? Is this true?”

I gulped hard and nodded. “It is.”

A smile crept on her lips, “I didn’t take you as a lesbian, Drake,” Her eyes roamed my body and I tried not to shiver at the gesture, “You should bring your girlfriend to the office some time. I would love to meet her. Maybe Cyrus and I could bring you two by our place for dinner.”

Wow. That’s a big honor. Especially coming from the director. It was sweet, but from the look in her eyes I knew she had other plans. Uh, Earth to Lana, you’re married. You have a wife. A wife who probably loves you very much so.

“That sounds great. I will definately have to look into bringing her by. I should go find my friend to bring her in.”

She gave a curt nod, releasing my hand, “Good luck,” She smiled softly, “I will see you tonight.”

I shivered when i exited the office and didn’t look back. The way she spoke that last sentence gave me chills. Her tone wasn’t work appropriate, and second of all, it wasn’t wife appropriate. God, she was married. What is with women and me? Clumsy, accident prone Alisa Drake wasn’t the least bit attractive, so what gives?

I tried to shake everything off when I exited the building. And to no surprise, Vicki was there. She sat on the hood of her car, snacking on a granola bar while watching traffic pass by. Her purple hair was in a wild lion mane, and skull earrings dangled from her ears. She had a maching bracelet on her wrist, glasses adorning her face in place of her contacts. It was a rare sight to see her in her glasses, but it didn’t change how beautiful she looked. No doubt they accented her dark beauty instead. She wore a worn out band shirt, something to do with a knot. And her traditional, all belts and chains pants.

I knocked on the window to get her attention and she turned around, looking at me. Crumbs were on her lips and I giggled. It was adorable. She wiped her mouth and blushed. She managed not to smudge her purple lipstick.

“Hey you. You’re out early.”

I raised a brow, “How long have you been sitting here?”

She checked her skull watch, “Uh, about half an hour. I was going to wait here till lunch. Today’s my day off.”

Oh. Wow, lunch was a couple hours away. She was going to sit here on her black car in the sun waiting for me. That’s dedication.

“But, I guess it’s your day off too?” She gave a hopeful look and took my hands in hers, kissing them. She turned them over to look at my scratches, which had thankfully started to heal. “Your hands look much better.”

“They don’t hurt anymore.”

“That’s good,” She kissed my palms, smiling in the kiss, “Where do you want to go today?”

Ugh. More driving around. Honestly, I just wanted to be alone. Well, alone with Sierra to convince her to do the interview. But still, alone.

I frowned, taking a deep breath, “Vicki, can we talk?”

She smiled, opening my door, “Of course we can, while were driving around the city.”

“No, Vicki... I mean, right now.”

Her smile fell and she tucked some hair behind her ear, “Okay? What’s on your mind? You seem troubled.”

She shut the door, leaving back to me, she took my hands in hers and I gave them a hard squeeze. I tried not to bite my lip. I tried not to cry. Here I was, breaking down. I tried to form the words. It took all my energy not to break down.

“Vicki, I’m...” I was shaking, “Vicki, I’m in love with someone else.”

Her face looked heartbroken. Her eyes watered up, but she didn’t let the tears fall. Instead, she spoke, voice wavering, “With who?” The words were almost a whisper, her hands shaking alongside mine.

“You don’t know her,” I lied, looking away.

She took my face, “It’s that red head isn’t it?”

“How did...?”

She stroked my cheek, “Lis, I’ve known you for years. You never once mentioned a sister. I saw the way she looked at you and you looked at her. I knew something had to be going on, but I was just praying it was just my imagination.”

“But, Vicki, I wanted so much for us to work,” I begged, frowining, trying not to cry myself.

She smiled slightly, despite her now falling tears, “Lis, look at me,” I did, “That’s what makes you so amazing. You were willing to give us a try, even though you didn’t share the same feelings. You only cared about me being happy, but I think it’s only fair that you be happy too. Go be with your red head. I will still be here. We can still remain friends.”

I squeezed her hands tightly, hugging her tight. God, I never deserved her. She was too understanding. Too sweet. This was the best thing to do for us. Perhaps she’d meet a better woman. Someone who could love her back. I tried so hard, but she was right. My heart belonged to someone else, long before we were together.

And that woman needed me now. She had to be at home, bored out of her mind, frying it away in front of that TV. Vicki gave me a tight squeeze, pulling back from the hug but keeping her hands on my shoulders.

“Can I get one final kiss goodbye? I always loved your kisses.”

I chuckled, wiping my eyes with a nod. She met me halfway, our lips meeting in a soft, salty kiss, our tears mingling on each other’s lips. She broke it, wiping away my tears with her thumb. Then she looked at her car and sighed.

I tapped her shoulder. “We can still drive around the city. But let’s do it as friends.”

She nodded, smiling slightly, “That sounds great. Just because we aren’t together, doesn’t mean we still can’t be there for one another.”

“I agree,” I smiled a little too.

She finally broke her contact with me and headed to her side of the car, waving with the keys in her hand, “Thank you. For telling me how you feel. Give me a call if you want to hang out tonight.”

I waved and nodded back, seeing her drive off. She bolted down the street. I had never seen her drive so fast. She must really be hurting. I frowned at the thought. I did that. I hurt her. God I was awful. But she was right, we both deserved to be happy.

 

When I finally could move my feet, I found myself on the front door mat, staring at the door but not opening it. My insides were scrambled. Mixed feelings beated along with my heart. Oh gods, I was so excited to see Sierra, to be with her, finally, the way I wanted. I broke Vicki’s heart for her. And here I stood, scared out of my mind that she didn’t feel the same way. If she didn’t I don’t know what I’d do. But I knew i didn’t want to think about it.

Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes I rushed through the door. The house was quiet. The TV wasn’t on, and I could see the blankets folded on the couch, laying neatly on the back.

My heart stopped, jumping into my throat. Worry shot through me and for the second time that day I wanted to cry. But I was also worried, so worried. Where was Sierra? I checked the counters. No bullet holes. No blood. My door didn’t look broken into. Everything was in place. Actually, everything was spotless. Like Sierra had cleaned.

I wandered the house, looking carefully for her. I tried to call her name a few times. I peeked into the bedroom. Nothing. Just an organized, clean room. The bedsheets were even tucked under the matress, along with my blanket. The pillows were washed, clean and stacked accordingly. A yellow sticky note with a kiss mark was left on one of the pillows and my heart soon dropped from my throat to my stomach. Tears welt up in my eyes and i clutched onto the sticky note.

No. No she couldn’t have left.

I punched the bathroom door, watching it swing and then hearing a gasp and an ow from the other side. I jumped, nearly three feet off the ground and grabbed for my tazor, opening the door more carefully.

I pointed it directly behind the door as I entered the bathroom, and the intruder raised their hands. That intruder turning out to be Sierra. She looked bloody and beaten up, nose bleeding, arm in a bandage, some scratches here and there. Her left eye was starting to swell. She was in the middle of wrapping her knuckles on both hands.

“Whoa, Sierra, what happened?” I quickly holistered my tazor and knelt beside her, removing my gear and moving it away. Leaving me in just my tank top and work pants.

She lowered her hands, returning to her bandaging. She didn’t speak to me. Not for awhile, and I remained patient, watching her as she did so. This didn’t seem to be her first rodeo, she’s probably had to do this for awhile now.

“I was jumped by those damn goons from Vyper. B******s shot at me when I tried to go shopping.”

Geez, so they were watching the house. She couldn’t even leave her. And they weren’t going to come after her in here because the property belonged to a cop. Smart kids, but not smart enough. They hurt Sierra, which in turn hurt me.

“I’ll take us shopping in my cop car.” I offered my hand to help her up but she pushed it away and used the wall instead. Typical Sierra. Doesn’t like taking help from anyone unless she had to.

“Oh right, and what will people say when they see you with me? A cop and a hooker in the same place. Yeah right. Your rep would go down the crapper, and so would mine.”

Ouch. That stung.

“Do you really think i care about that? Do you really think I wouldn’t offer you a place to stay and a car to drive around in with me if I cared about that?”

She stared at me, smirking, “Look who finally grew some balls. Talking like they’re all big. Bet that turns your little freak show on.”

I sighed, looking away, “Vicki and I broke up.”

She lead the way to the kitchen, pouring half of her energy drink into my old coffee maker. She did know that thing doesn’t work, right? But then I was floored when it roared to life and she scooped in her amount of coffee.

“You’re mixing an energy drink with coffee, Sierra. That could kill you.”

She sneered, “So? Since when have you cared. Why did you and your girl break up anyway?”

Because I wasn’t in love with her. I didn’t have those feelings. But for you I do. God, I couldn’t make my mouth speak the words. It was just as hard to say them to her as it was to break up with Vicki. Why was it so hard for me to share my feelings? Maybe because I was so scared she wouldn’t feel the same way. Rejection hurts. I didn’t want to feel it in the same day I broke both our hearts.

“Because I told her I was falling in love with someone else.”

She raised a brow, “Who’s that someone else? A co worker?”

This is it. I gotta say it. Meeting her gaze and taking the biggest breath I could I answered, “No. It’s you.”

She stared at me. For what seemed like ages. The coffee mug in her hand fell on the floor and a mixture of emotions swam through her eyes. Well, eye, the other one was swelled up pretty good. I dug out a frozen ice pack from the freezer, nearing her carefully. I placed the ice pack against her eye, and the cold must have snapped her out of whatever daze she was in. She covered my hand with her own and she showed me no emotions.

She was in her own poker face, emotionless, eyes still searching for something. “You’re lying. There’s no way you could have those feelings for me.”

Instead of fighting the instinct to kiss her like I always tried so hard to do, and failed let me remind you. Of course, you already know this, I leaned in and kissed her. Her swollen lips were still rough on mine, still heated and I could feel one of her bandaged hands grab the back of my neck as she kissed me deeper, teeth playing with my bottom lip.

The feeling was amazing. Butterlies were fluttering everywhere inside me. They danced around the wildfire in the pit of my stomach. My brain disconnected from my body and that’s when I felt the cold, wet touch of tears on my cheeks.

No, they were not mine. Surprisingly, they were Sierra’s. Her hand left the back of my head when we parted, foreheads together, and her arm wound around my waist. She leaned towards my ear, whispering.

“You can’t. You can’t fall in love with me, Drake. This wasn’t supposed to happen. I wasn’t supposed to get involved with you. I...I don’t want you hurt.”

She cared. She genuinely cared. My heart pounded at the idea and I ran my fingers through her red hair, caressing her cheek. So bad how I wanted to do this when I was with Vicki, and now I could. She gave up her happiness so I could get some of my own. Thank you Vicki.

“It’s inevitable, Sierra. You even said so yourself, I’m addicted to you. I’m obssessed. I have to have you.”

She punched the counter top, reopening her wounds. Her tears came harder, and she brought her hands to her face, trying to stop them. I kissed the back of her hands, retying the bandages so they could stop the bleeding. Her sobs slowly stopped, her breathing turning to hiccups.

“I hate you, Drake.”

I smiled softly, “No you dont.”

“Y...yes I do. You’re unravelling all the hard work I put in to not feel anything for anyone. You’re tearing down my walls. You’re letting yourself in so effortlessly. Why is it so easy for me to feel things when I’m around you?”

I moved her hands so I could look at her, “Because you’re falling for me like I am for you. You finally have someone around you that wants you for something more than your body.”

She smirked, wiping her eyes, “God, you sound so sappy. Shut up.”

I chuckled, “I’ll sound sappy all I want. Now, Sierra, you gotta answer something for me.”

“Hells no, don’t you dare. You’ll just make me cry again.”

I held her in place, hands on her waist. Such a beautiful, thin waist it was. My hands cupped around it perfectly. I pressed my chest against hers, looking up at her. She looked down at me. Our eyes met and she stopped breathing, as did I.

“Sierra, will you be my girl?”

She threw her hands up, “You won’t take no for an answer even if I said no.”

I smiled, “That’s because I’d know you were lying. Answer the question, woman.”

“Hells, do I have to?”

“Yes.”

“Ughhhh,” She groaned, “But god it sounds so sappy. You couldn’t have picked a different way to rephrase t-”

I shut her up with a kiss, pulling her tightly flush on me. She kissed me with a fevor, tongue fighting with me as I pinned her to the counter. This felt so right. Where I belonged. I knew it. I knew it from the beginning. Ever since the day I laid my eyes on her between the two street signs. Out leaning on the stop sign. The view from my office window.

“Yes. Yes, I want to be your girl, Alisa.” She whispered.

I smiled, lips perking up, “I knew it. Now who’s being sappy?”

She smirked, pulling on my hair, flipping us around so I was pinning to the counter, “Just shut up and kiss me again.”

And I did, gladly. She was my addiction. I just couldn’t get enough. Her lips sucked on mine, fingers balled in my hair. Her other hand was still tight around my waist, holding us so close we could have joined and become one. I tried to be gentle with her swollen lip, but I couldn’t. She didn’t complain, she just continued to take my breath away with each pass of her tongue against mine. It sizzled my brain, it broke any train of thought, it was mind numbing and I loved the popping sound her lips made when she broke out kiss.

“I’m not supposed to feel this way about you, Alisa.”

“Shh, don’t deny them.”

She buried her face into my neck, nuzzling. “You have to promise me something.”

I nodded, “What is it?”

“You’re not allowed to date any other hookers.”

I chuckled, head to her chest, listening to her heart, “I don’t want any other hookers.”

“Promise me, Alisa.”

I smiled, nodding again, “Promise.”



© 2017 Squishy Lesbian


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on July 31, 2017
Last Updated on July 31, 2017


Author

Squishy Lesbian
Squishy Lesbian

The Quiet Lounge, UT



About
Hello and welcome to my domain. Please, take a seat, stay awhile and listen. Perhaps read a story or two of mine while you relax. Don't be shy :) There's some juice pouches in the fridge by the sto.. more..

Writing
Drake Drake

A Chapter by Squishy Lesbian