Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by XxPrinceNethreonxX

“Can I take that for you sir?” One of my employees asked as I got out of my Mercedes-AMG GT.


“No thanks, I can carry it myself” I responded back.


I walked into the building to be greeted by many more of my employees. I walked past them ignoring their greetings as I pressed the elevator up.


I wasn’t always this snobby and rich. Growing up, My family struggled with finances and I made a promise to myself that when I get a job, I won’t let my family suffer from financial troubles ever again. That promise was the only thing that kept me motivated to get me to where I am today.


Look at them now, My brother has his own clothing line, My parents have their own restaurant and real-estate firm and It’s because I helped them achieve their dreams.


I got inside the elevator and pressed the floor to the top. 45th. There were a few people that got in and went out of the elevator as I went up. Most of them seem to be intimidated by me. I mean, I try my best to become a respected boss but I don’t want my employees to be scared to even talk to me.


Once out, I proceeded to settle down and take my seat.


“Sir?” Lara, My assistant said.


“Yes?”


“A Jack Willis called and asked me to tell you that you’re invited to a class reunion on Saturday at Florida” she replied.

Jack Willis? I went to highschool with him. He always liked organizing events. He organized almost all of our events all throughout high school. Wonder what he’s up to these days now.


“and what school did he say he was from?”


“McLayton High School sir”


Yep. It’s definitely the Jack Willis that I knew.


Also, There’s a chance that he would attend the reunion organized by Jack.


*Flashback*


“C’mon babe we’re gonna be late!” Daniel, My boyfriend hurried.


Me and Daniel have been together for 2 years. Starting from sophomore year. Just a few more months until we finally graduate and go to the same college together. Life’s good. People in my high school seem to be open minded about gays and lesbians. Well, It’s probably because our principal happens to be a lesbian and wrote the school handbook. She stated that whoever discriminates or bullies someone based on their sexual orientation is going to be expelled and is going to have a hard time applying to college. You go girl.


“Alright, Wait up” I said as I grabbed the things from my locker.


I couldn’t be happier since I’ve always had my eye on Daniel ever since we entered high school. I don’t how we ended up together but it must be destiny.


As we were walking down the hall on the way to our class, Daniel seemed to be lost in thought.


“Hey” He tapped me


“Yea?” I replied


“Joanna’s having a party later. Wanna come?” My boyfriend asked


I wasn’t into parties but since Daniel was going, I’d go too.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We’re at the party and I have no idea where Daniel went off to so I looked around to see what he’s been doing. I entered the kitchen and what I saw made my heart sink, no, shatter into a million tiny pieces.


Daniel was making out with someone else. A girl.


I stood there and froze at the sight. Daniel finally noticed me and stopped making out with whoever she was making out with. An evil smirk was on his face.


“Oh hello Theo” The boy greeted.


“D-Daniel what a-are” I got cut off as he walked towards me.


“You didn’t actually think that I was gay did you?” He questioned


“I actually just used you so that I could get a nice score in my SAT’s” Daniel followed.


A few couple of people saw what was happening and circled around us.


“That’s right Theo Evans. I’m not gay or nor will I ever be. You’re hopeless. Who would even consider dating a dirty poor f****t? He laughed. Everyone started laughing and pointing at me. We weren’t in school grounds so this doesn’t account for in-school bullying/harassment.


My eyes started watering, My vision started to blur, I ran out of the party as fast as I could and it was all a blur.


I was lucky enough that the party happened 4 days before graduation so I just went through those 4 days with embarrassment, depression, my heart broken and most of all, ashamed of how I was so stupid enough to believe that Daniel was even actually into me. He was my first in everything. Everything.


*End of flashback*


“Lara?” I said.


“Tell them I’ll be there” It’s about time to show everyone how this f****t turned out and make them wish they didn’t make fun of me in high school.



© 2017 XxPrinceNethreonxX


Author's Note

XxPrinceNethreonxX
What do you think of the dialogues? Do I say "said" too much?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on January 26, 2017
Last Updated on January 26, 2017
Tags: lgbt, gay, boyxboy, bxb, teen, highschool, adult, ceo, newyork, new york, florida, tampa, usa, america, gay teen, gay stories, gay story, book


Author

XxPrinceNethreonxX
XxPrinceNethreonxX

London, England, United Kingdom



About
I like writing stories mainly about boy x boy romances. So fluffy! more..

Writing