New Dawn

New Dawn

A Chapter by Yasser
"

World in Chaos

"
Monday morning, passed ten o'clock, Justin wakes up from bed and sits. "This is weird, I feel much better this morning" Justin concluds in surprise. Then, he looks at his watch. "S**t, I'm late". He puts on his clothes in hurry and runs downstairs. He finds his family gathered on the sofa staring at the TV with eyes wide open. "What's going on?!" Justin draws closer from them.
"The whole world is in choas" his father answers.
"What do you mean?!".
"There are fights on the streets with unknown weapons" his seventeen years old brother James answers.
On the TV, shows cars upside-down on the roads and group of men firing at each other.
"I can't see clearly, what are they firing with?!" Justin asked lost.
"No one knows, It's if they are firing from their hands" Justin's 15 years old brother Adam.
On the TV, a man shoots fire ball out of his mouth and blasts the other man through the building's wall.
"O my God" said James, and the whole family members in complete shock.
"What the hell was that?!" Said Justin.
The family members chatting about what they just saw, Justin goes to the kitchen, picks up his phone, and dials Wendy's number.
"Hey babe, are you seeing what's happening outside?!" Wendy says in fear.
"Yes I just watched it, stay in doors ok? It's not safe out".
"Okay honey, but you too do the same".
"I know" Justin continues "until we know exactly whats happening".
"Right".
They hang up the phone.
"Mom I will be in my room" Justin shouts while running upstairs. Justin shuts the door and sits on the floor.
"I have seen this before" Justin mumbles to himself "It may seems crazy but I think I know whats going on".
Justin places his hands in front of his just and closes the palms facing each other. He closes his eyes.
"I feel the flow of chakra in my body, just like in the anime of Naruto" Justin says smiling.
Phone ringing.
"Yes Miles".
"Justin did you see it on TV?".
"Yes I was shocked".
"Yea there are shinobi all over the planet".
"Not just that".
"What do you mean?!".
"I believe something happened that allow us to use Chakra".
"WHAAAT?! Really! Thats awesome".
"Yes I know, I felt it while meditating".
"Okay I will check it out and call you back later".
"Yea me too". Justin hangs up.
Justin gets on bed, opens his laptop and starts search everything about harnessing inner energy in addition to reading anything that has relationship with Anime Naruto to try to understand how Chakra works.
Hours flies by and Justin is still building up his Chakra and tries out different Hands Combinations.
Two o'clock in the afternoon, Justin goes downstairs.
"You didn't come down for lunch my dear!" Said Justin's mother.
"Sorry Mom, I had homeworks to do" Justin explains "I'm going to eat now".
Justin walks to the kitchen, opens the refrigerator and picks up the layovers and takes quick bites.
Justin puts on his leather jacket and heads out to the nearby empty woods to excute his Chakra for training.
As soon as he arrives, Justin starts jogging for half an hour then stands in front of a tree, directs his chakra to his feet then starts walking up the tree easily.
"This is awesome, I'm a shinobi" Justin said in joy.
After five hours of training and draining his Chakra, Justin pants heavily, hears footsteps drawing near. He turns around and finds a tall woman with long black hair and slim yet fit body standing twenty meters away from him, from how she is dressed she doesn't seem to be from around here.
"Can I help you?" Justin says to her.
"Emm interesting!" The woman replied.
"Excuse me!!".
"There is something about you".
The waman walks slowly towards Justin and suddenly disappears for a second and quickly appears inches from his face.
Justin gets surprised and falls down backwards. The waman leans on to him and touchs his left cheek with her  right hand. Her eyes widens and quickly draws back her hand.
She starts laughing out loud "This is so entertaining, you think you have the potential to be the hero, the chosen one in this choas!!" She continues "well, let me ensure you, I'm a Spychic Shinobi and I'm telling you, you are trying in vain, keep following this insane dream and you will just get yourself killed and those around you, I've seen it all in your future so just stop trying and hide and you will be safe".
The woman takes a half peek behind her. "Farewell kiddo, I have important things to do".
She walks toward the woods and disappears in the dark.
Justin is in shock from what just happened and heard, "Do I really have no chance to survive in this new world? Can't I really protect those I love?! What if she is right, should I stop trying?!". So many questions made Justin doubt his faith and his will.
Justin heads back home hopeless and tired. As soon as he arrives he goes up to bed without saying a word or even take his dinner.
Next morning at eleven o'clock, Justin wakes up starving, he puts on his clothes and goes downstairs to kitchen and eats anything he finds, he consumed so much Chakra yesterday and he needs to charge up.
"Are you okay?" Adam asks Justin.
"I'm fine just little hungry".
"Little!! I don't think so".
Justin's phone starts ringing.
He picks up.
"Where the hell were you last night?!" Wendy shouting in the phone "I called you like hundred times but you didn't answer" Wendy speaking furiously.
"I'm sure honey, I had a bad day and I was tired so I slept early" Justin justifies.
"Something is wrong, tell me what happened" Wendy asks curiously yet worried.
Justin tells her all what happened with him and the strange woman.
"Open the door for me" Wendy says.
"What do you mean".
The bell rings.
Justin opens the door it is Wendy, she quickly hugs him.
"Don't listen a word she said, I have complete faith in you babe" wendy continues "I feel scared in this new world, I need you".
"I know, I will always protect you, even if it's the last thing I do".
Days goes by and Justin trains day and night aiming to be stronger, trying to forget what the psychic woman said.
After one week, it's nine o'clock in morning, Justin is still sleeping when his phones starts ringing. He wakes up and picks up.
"Yes..who is this!!" Justin answers without opening his eyes.
"Hey buddy, how are you?" Miles ansers.
"What the hell happened to you? It's been almost a week I didn't see you".
"Sorry, I started my training in the woods, My uncle owns a farm there in heart of the woods" Miles explains "so I thought it's a perfect place to train my Chakra in isolation".
"At least, you could have told me, I'm your best friend".
"My bad, I was so excited to start training".
"Anyway, how is your training?!".
"Actually, very good, I'm working on Taijutsu and I'm making progress".
"Thats awesome, I'm happy for you".
"You should train hard too, coz You will be the first one to have a shinobi fight with" Miles laughs.
"Yea, like you have a chance against me" Justin laughs mocking.
"We will see" Miles challenges.
"I can't wait".
"By the way, they said that schools will resume study next week".
"Yea I heard, that's boring, I want to concentrate on training without interruption of school".
"We will see how things will turn up, I have to resume my training now talk to you later".
"Take care bro" Justin hangs up.
Justin lays down on his bed, staring at the bleu ceiling of his room, thinking of what to do, how to train, how to get stronger and become a skilled shinobi.
"I made up my mind" Justin said to himself "there is only one way to reach my goal".
Justin goes downstairs, eats his breakfast, and heads out to the store.
Justin starts shopping, buys new backbag and banch of stuff, mostly canned food and camping materials.
Then, he heads back home five o'clock in the evening.
Nights falls, Justin's familly members gather around the table for dinner. After they finish eating, James and Adam rushes to their room to play video games. Justin left alone on table with his Mother and Father still eating.
"I have decided" Justin suddenly speaks.
"I have a feeling that it's something we won't like" his father says.
"What's wrong my dear?!" His mother asks him.
"I bought new backbag, some food and camping materials and I will travel tomorrow".
"WHAT! Where?!" His father replies unhappy.
"Why sweetie?!" His mother worried.
"I'm traveling South, to whatever is that way, I need to earn experience and meet new people that may teach me Shinobi way".
"Son, the world is in choas, and I'm sure bad people rose with strong potential" his father tried to convince him.
"That's exactly why I need to travel, trust me please I need to do this".
"What did Wendy say about this?!" His mother asks.
"She doesn't know, and I wanna keep it that way" Jusy continues "If she finds out, sh won't let me go plus I can't say goodbye to her, tell her for me later Mom".
"Goodbye!! Why! For How long are you planning to travel?" His mother asks sadly.
"For as long as it takes, I need to...no I HAVE to get stronger, to protect every one I love" Justin squeezes his both fists.
"Fine" his father sighs "just be careful out there".
His mother starts crying.
"Please Mom, I will be fine I promise".
Justin stands up "please take care of yourselves until I return, I will leave before dawn". Then he walks slowly upstairs to his room.
Four thirty in early morning, Justin heads out silently with his full red bag on his back. And starts walking South from home.
"Where the hell you think you're going?!".
Justin turns around and there was Wendy standing with her eyes full of tears.
She walks slowly towards hims.
" I couldn't say..." Before he finishes, Wendy slaps his face with her left hand.
Wendy's tears starts pouring down her cheek.
"Have you lost your mind!" Wendy speaks while crying "you want to travel! While the world in choas!" She continues to cry "you promised me that you won't leave, you promised you will stay by my side..always.. what happened!! Did I do something wrong!!" Wendy cries heavily.
Justin steps closer to her and hugs her tightly. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me and my love to you will never change".
"Then why are you leaving!!".
"For you I'm leaving, I need to get stronger to be able to protect you, and I can't be just by sitting around".
Wendy hugs him tighter "Please honey stay with me, I can't stand a day without you" her tears pouring down on his chest.
"I have to do this my love please understand me".
"Then..then take me with you and I will..".
"I can't" Justin interrupt her "you are safe here until I'm back, I promise I will come back for you".
"You are stubborn, I thought if I told her she might be able to convince you" his mother spoke by the house's gate.
"So it was you". Justin concluds.
His mother walkers towards them and pulls Wendy from her arm gently to her chest and hugs her "it's okay my dear, let him go".
Wendy doesn't stop crying.
Justin turns away and walks slowly.
After fifty nine hours of walking, Justin is in the middle of a forest trying to make his way out when he suddenly hears loud noise of what it seems like something hitting the wall.
He tracks the source of the sound until he arrives at a clear area from trees, and there stands a young man in front of a wall punching it making holes and cracks on it.
"Is that you Miles?" Justin recognises him.
Miles turns around then runs to Justin "Justin my friend, what are you doing here?!".
"So your uncle lives in this woods!".
"Yea and this is where I'm training, but how did you find me?".
"Actually, I was looking for you, It just happened accidentally".
"Oh I see, so where are you going?".
"Traveling, seeking knowledge, training along the way".
"What! Why don't just train in woods an isolated place just like me".
"Nah, Great Shinobi got stronger by traveling". Justin explains.
"Like who?!".
"Pervy Sage Jiraya, Sasuke when traveled to find Orochimaro, Naruto when accompanied Jiraya for training...".
"Emm you have a point, too bad I can't come with you" Miles sighed "my Mom is sick and she needs me".
"It's okay, just make sure to train hard I'm still looking forward to our first battle".
"Just worry about yourself I'm getting stronger already". Miles smiles and runs fast towards the wall he stops quickly as soon as he reaches it and punches the wall brutally, making huge cracked hole on it. The wall starts to fall down slowly and piece by piece.
"Impressive, we will see when I come back".
"I will be hundred times stronger by then so be ready" Miles gigles. Then he walks toward Justin "be careful my friend, the world has become dangerous".
"Yea I know".
"I'm starting to think it's a sick story made by a sick author" Miles laughs.
"Well, at least this story is better than Boruto's" Justin laughs out loud.
"Yea no doubt" Miles continues laughing.
After half an hour of chatting.
"I should leave now" Justin stands up.
"How long are you gonna stay out there?!".
"I don't know but long".
"Do you even know where are you heading?!".
"Not a clue".
"Well wish you luck, come back home safe okay!".
"Okay Bro".
Justin says his farewell and continues his journey south.
Time ticks away, Justin ventueres in quest for strength, Miles continues to harness his Taijutsu skills, Wendy starts learning Ninjutsu and reading about healing Chakra, Adam and James felt sad for Justin leaving without saying a word to them and decided to train get stronger to surprise him when he come back. The whole world is trying and struggling to adapt with these changes. Some want to do good and some want to do bad. What will become of the world? What will people do with what some calls it "gift from God"?! And can Justin prevent the ugly sentence that the mysterious woman said it awaits him? And acquire the power he is seekiy?!...so many questions that only time will answer.



© 2019 Yasser


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dear readers please provide me with your comments and reviews about this chapter and thanks..

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
1 Review
Added on July 2, 2019
Last Updated on July 2, 2019


Author

Yasser
Yasser

Writing
Unsealed Unsealed

A Chapter by Yasser


Shinobi World Shinobi World

A Book by Yasser