Twist of Fate

Twist of Fate

A Story by PrissyNPink

The twist and turns of fate vary and are vast. You plan your life, set your goals and if you’re like me everything goes off kilter within a second. I always thought that to be successful you had to stay the course and stay on the straight and narrow. I met a man who showed me if you really want to live, you go off course.  You embrace life and all the twists, pain, joy and laughter that are offered up to you.  Don’t be afraid to get your heart broken because the ride you take before the fall is more than worth it. You learn what you are made of; the different faucets of yourself that you didn’t even know existed. The only true freedom and peace that exists is the freedom and peace that you find within yourself.  I realize now that I spent twenty-seven years of my life not even knowing who I was. But through the trial and tribulations life has handed me I have found the most amazing person inside of me, and that is due mostly to the amazing man that stands beside me and behind me when I need him to. Through him I believe that I truly have found an unconditional love. He has seen me at my worst and best. He compliments me in ways that I did not know were even possible. He has shown me that giving in is not a sign of weakness, but of strength. That it is okay to cry, and not be strong enough, that perfection is lacking and that real joy and love comes from the imperfections.

© 2010 PrissyNPink


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on March 9, 2010
Last Updated on March 9, 2010

Author

PrissyNPink
PrissyNPink

nowhere, CT



About
I am a Mom of three beautiful kids, who are my life. I am currently in a relationship with the love of my life, who is extrodinarily attentive to my "every" need. I have an amazing Best Friend who is .. more..

Writing
Missing Missing

A Poem by PrissyNPink