Escape From Roswell, the Roswell Incident of 1947

Escape From Roswell, the Roswell Incident of 1947

A Story by William Propsner
"

Skeptics thought that Roswell was a hoax. The military 'claimed' that it had captured dead aliens. One survived.

"

The being paced the desert floor as if in a trance. He had a small wound on his arm and he felt the cold breeze on his body. The being was not a tall being, just barely reaching four foot tall by human standards. His skin color was a light gray not unlike the fine dust of the desert he stood on. He had large eyes that helped him see better in the dim light of the world where his ship crash landed.

His uniform was tattered from the crash that he just emerged from.

As he looked at the ship that he was just in, he could see the bodies of his crew mates on the ground. His leader, Gled, was barely moving where he lay next to his broken ship. He could not see any movement from the other three of his crew mates. He felt certain that they had not survived the terrible crash.

Bending down over his leader, he held his head in his hands and carefully lifted him up so he could look at his wounds. He asked him how bad he was hurt and he told him that the other three members were dead.

“Gled, you are hurt bad. Do you know if you can walk. Can you speak of your wounds?” Tole said in a calm voice.

Gled turned his head slightly and looked at Tole, his second in command. “I hurt badly my friend. I feel the death spirit entering me. You must try to stay away from here. We know that the inhabitants of this world are not friendly. Take what you can to survive from the ship. Be sure to take plenty of energy packs with you. Do not worry about my body. I will be happy to go home. May Sedot be with you. Now go. I know that our signal made it out. It will be some time before you are rescued. Go Tole, think of us as you stay alive.” And that was the last that he spoke when he died in Tole's arms.

Tole could hear noises sounding from afar. He went to the broken ship and took as many energy packs that he could carry and he also found the survival bag that each member had been issued. Tole managed to find only two of them. As he finished gathering survival supplies, he could see bright lights some distance away. He hurried and ran as fast as he could and hid behind a small hill that was nearly a mile away from the crash scene.

The faint glow of the still burning ship glowed enough so that Tole could see what was happening around his ship. He saw large wheeled vehicles approach his shattered ship and stop near it.

He could see tall creatures exit the vehicles and carrying some form of weapon and surrounding the crash site. A few of the tall creatures moved upon the bodies of his friends and stood over them and a few of them had strange objects in their hands that flashed a bright light near the bodies.

Tole was still unsure of the surroundings and had no information about the creatures that inhabited this world.

On Tole's world, the one where his ship crashed was called 'Fet3'. The third planet from the small star that the planet orbited. He would later learn that the inhabitants of this world called their home planet, Earth.

As Tole hid behind the hill, he could see the large transport vehicles at the crash site and the tall ones would surround the crash and began loading all the damaged craft into the back of the vehicles.

One of the smaller vehicles had moved close to Gled and the others and creatures with white uniforms began to pick them up and load them into the small vehicles. Tole felt sad that his friends were now in the hands of the creatures of this world and not back at home. He watched as the vehicle with his crew mates moved off into the distance from where it came.

He continued to keep an eye on the ones who remained behind who were still busy picking up every trace of his craft.

Tole could see that it was beginning to become daylight, so he pulled out his recording pad and recorded the site and the creatures and strange vehicles that surrounded the site. He did this until all of the creatures had departed. After a while, Tole slept for a few hours.

When Tole awakened, he could see nothing that remained where his crashed ship was just a few hours before. And there were no creatures of this world in sight and no vehicles.

Slowly, Tole carefully looked around, surveying the entire area and could see no sign of life anywhere. He did see a few strange small animals of some kind scurrying around, but no tall two legged creatures. Tole felt that it was safe enough to venture out and look over where his wrecked ship was just the night before.

As he cautiously walked back to the crash site, he could feel a tear moving down his cheek. He said a few prayer words for his friends, then gathered his thoughts and looked over the entire area where his ship and his friends were.

Seeing that the tall creatures had managed to scrape the area clean from any and all debris from the crash, Tole knew what he must do now.

He felt a surge of new energy as he thought about what his next mission was to be. He had to locate his friends and find out what happened to his ship and them. He also had to figure out a way to survive on this new world where he knew that he would have to call home for a while. His mind began to race with plans and memories.

Tole began his search by proceeding in the direction that the vehicles took. In the atmosphere of this world, Tole could move fast. He started to move as fast as he could in hopes of locating his crew mates.

Tole remained hidden from any of the tall inhabitants of the world by keeping low and moving quickly. He knew that the color of his skin and his height that he could easily hide.

In the distance, Tole saw what looked like a large city. With the planets star rising on his left side, it cast a light on the city that he knew had to be where his friends were taken.

On Earth, the city was known as Roswell, New Mexico. Tole recorded in his memory device a name for the city, 'Fet City 1'.

He was hoping that he could find his friends there. Noticing that the city was surrounded on all sides by the dry ground that he had been walking on. And by his memory indicators, he saw that his friends were now on the far side of the city. He could barely see what looked like a military base of some kind. That is where they are he thought. So he traversed the city to come out on the other opposite side, close to the military base.

As he made it closer to the base, he could see fast flying machines taking off from the base. He now was certain that it was a military base.

Tole knew he had a stroke of luck. The back side of the base was facing the open dry area of the land. He would have no problem remaining hidden from the inhabitants of the base.

He approached what looked like a large structure. As he moved closer, he could see a few of the same large vehicles sitting near one side of the structure.

“There they are!” Tole told himself. “I must get closer and try to look inside.”

He knew that he was taking a huge risk in getting closer. But he had to know.

Moving silently across the desert floor, Tole moved closer to the structure. He was close enough to hear a few of the tall creatures talking. As he listened, He could almost make out what they were saying. Tole was shocked that the voices of the creatures was very close to his own language. He knew that was a good sign.

Suddenly, one of the large doors opened up and a few of the tall ones in white were moving what looked like tables toward the large vehicles. There were four tables. Tole then saw what looked like an arm of one of his friends. He almost yelled out, but kept his silence.

Tole knew that he had to follow them to any area of Fet3. His only task was to keep them tracked so he could report to his own world what happens to them. He was afraid that if he could not keep track of his crew mates, he would fail and be scorned by the leaders of his own world.

He knew he had to succeed, no matter what it took.

As Tole watched the large vehicles load up, he saw them move out of the area. He followed silently and swiftly. Tole knew that he could lose sight of them, but he also knew that he could easily keep track of their location by using his memory indicators.

He watched as the vehicles traveled toward the setting of the planets star. Toward the west.

Tole followed the track for a long time. As the star of the planet began to dip below the horizon, Tole became tired. He knew that he had to sleep and eat to regain his strength if he was to follow his friends all the way.

By nightfall, Tole found a spot in the desert that was far from any of the inhabitants of Fet3. He found a spot under one of the small trees that grew in the desert area and he curled up close to the base of the tree.

Taking out a packet of food from his survival pack, he ate quietly and peacefully. He enjoyed the concentrated food block that reminded him of home.

In the morning, Tole looked at his memory pad and saw that his crew mates were far away. He thought about this and then began his long journey. He was certain that he would locate them in time.

After many days of traveling and staying hidden from the inhabitants of Fet3, Tole finally arrived at the location where his friends were being held.

On Earth, the location will be known as Area 51. To Tole, the location is known as Fet3 Minus. And as he remained hidden near a small hill, he looked at his memory pad and reassured himself of his arrival.

Looking down at the location, Tole had to think of a way to get closer without being seen. He wanted to make sure that his friends were there and then he had to think of a way to get close to them to remove any indications of who and where they came from. He knew he had a great task to accomplish.

Tole waited for nightfall before he moved in closer. Shadowing himself against trees and large boulders to move closer, Tole felt safe.

After a few more hours of hiding and moving quickly and silently to his target, Tole was excited to complete his mission.

Finally, just before the daylight, he reached a large structure where his memory pad indicated that his four friends were located.

Remaining very still and hidden, he watched for any signs of the inhabitants who might be also hidden.

Searching the structure on the outside, Tole located an opening that was big enough for him to crawl into. Glancing around, he entered the structure.

Once inside, Tole saw a large open area in the center of the room. There, on four tables, were his crew mates. They had white material draped over the lower half of their bodies and Tole could see that the ones who took them away, had already been examining them.

To Tole, it was saddening to see his friends in the condition that they were in. Bodies cut open, small sections of their skin had been removed and wires taped to them. Tole was sad, and angry.

He knew only one thing was left for him to do.

Examining all of his friends, he found their individual name markers and removed them. They were small, not noticeable by the inhabitants of Fet3, only Tole knew were to look. He retrieved all four.

Then, as he touched each of his friends on the forehead, Tole spoke a short farewell and pulled out a small device from his survival pack.

He checked the dials on the device and then pointed it at each one.

Tole looked around the large room and once he was satisfied that he was not detected, he pressed a button on the device in his hand.

Pointing it at each of his friends, the barely visible beam from the device instantly evaporated each one of his friends. Leaving nothing behind but the while material that was covering them.

Once finished, Tole put away his device and touched a button on the device that was strapped to his arm.

Tole spoke into the device and a slight sound was heard and then a vibration was felt on his arm.

Tole made his way to the opening that allowed him to enter the structure and exited through it and he quickly made his way back to the open desert from where he came.

Once far from the area, he stopped at a specified spot in a clearing away from any of the inhabitants and lights of the world he was standing on.

From high above the desert floor, a small craft was silently descending and moving above Tole.

Once above Tole, there was a soft humming sound from the craft and a blue light shone above Tole.

After a few seconds, the small alien was aboard his craft and it sped silently out of Earth's atmosphere.

As the sun rose in the east on Earth and brightened the spot in the desert known as Area 51, a group of armed military men unlocked a door to Hangar 15 and opened it.

Expecting to find bodies of four strange creatures from Roswell, New Mexico, the men were met with four empty tables covered by white sheets.

The Roswell Incident will remain, a mystery and a conspiracy theory.

© 2023 William Propsner


Author's Note

William Propsner
This writer believes that there IS life out there. But not crashing on a ranch in New Mexico

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on December 6, 2023
Last Updated on December 6, 2023
Tags: Aliens, Little Green Men, Conspiracy

Author

William Propsner
William Propsner

Artesia, NM



About
Finally became a published author. Live in Artesia, New Mexico USA Navy Veteran 1971 - 1977 more..

Writing