Awaken

Awaken

A Chapter by AngelLouretta
"

With no warning his lips instantly touched my neck, I was thinking whatever he was trying to do he was taking his sweet time. What felt like endless torture and mind games, my imagination was running

"

My tv was still on cutting through the darkness of my bedroom, not even the moon was peeking out from the dark gray cloudy sky. I was relaxing comfortably on my memory foam mattress watching one of my favorite horror movies, knowing it was nearing my favorite gory scene I closed in leaning very closely forward towards my flatscreen tv. Until a sudden loud creaking sound overlapped my movie caught my attention instead, making me nearly jump out of my skin when it sounded like someone opening my window from across my darkened room, it gave me instant goosebumps all over my body and a long glare over by my window. I chuckled to myself, I'm just extra jumpy from watching horror movies all night.

Because it was dark I couldn't see very well, quick movement caught my eye and instantly I was frozen dead. I quickly reached for my phone laying by my leg and pointed its light across my bedroom, that's when I noticed my curtains swaying to the breezy chilly night, it was just my curtains… Wait… I closed my windows, right? I looked at my phone to check to see if any of my friends were awake at this hour, taking my index finger to scroll through my list of friends, I sighed, sadly no one was active on Poke. I messaged "Are you dorks awake?" In our group chat after I flipped my blankets off my warm body.

Since no one was answering I decided I was going to get up and close my window, locking it this time... Pausing the movie because there's no way I'm missing my favorite scene, I kept the light from my phone facing forward letting it lead my way as I kept my eye on my window. Another creak, but… The sound wasn't coming from in front of me nor from my window… It sounded more like a creaking footstep… From behind me… I halted dead in my tracks, standing very still and frightened, I could literally hear someone behind me! Their soft breathing, their warmth, their smell.

I must be imagining things… This isn't happening... I wanted to speak, I wanted to turn around but I was too terrified. Maybe it's my sister or my dad, "hel-hello?" I barely got out from my shaken voice. "Shh stay still and don't peek". Oh my f**k! I'm dreaming, right?! It sounded like a young man's voice whispering in my ear, only moments later did I feel his cold dry hands softly rest on my shoulders.

I noticed that I actually couldn't move… I was trying to move away but I literally couldn't, nothing was tying me down, yet I felt as if I was tied up or glued in place. The next thing I tried to do was scream since I couldn't move, yet nothing. It was as if my voicebox was missing, no, more like my voice was stolen. My mouth was opening and I was telling myself to scream but I felt like I became mute.

The intruder who smelled very odd lowered his hands to my arms and stepped closer to me his chest brushing my back as if he was trying to hug me from behind but I doubt that, my heart was pounding so severely and loud that it was all I could hear in my dead silent room, I could feel it ready to burst from my ribs. My entire body shivering like it was winter in here but that wasn't just because my window was opened.

This man, or so I think it's a man lifted my long ashy brown hair that was resting over my shoulders and swept them behind my ears revealing my neck. I was so much in shock that all I could do was close my eyes as tight as I could and was counting down to force myself awake from this horror.

I tried not to cry so I wouldn't give this psycho any satisfaction but I couldn't hold back, "Relax, you are safe, hold very still." He reassures me not whispering this time. For some reason every demand he made my body listened without my permission. I wasn't scared anymore, my body relaxed and held very still. I knew I had to be worried about what he'll do next but I wasn't, my mind told me I should be but I felt different as if everything would be okay.

With no warning his lips instantly touched my neck, I was thinking whatever he was trying to do he was taking his sweet time. What felt like endless torture and mind games, my imagination was running wild with what this man plans to do with me. With no hesitation, I felt a light pinch which followed with forceful pressure of what I believed were his teeth digging into my neck. What the f**k? What is he doing to me!? Everything became blurry, I felt weak, and in agony but he was still biting me. I could hardly see anymore, even with my eyes wide open everything was way too blurry, like one big blob. Please stop… Break free Dolina! Break free! I pushed and pushed, told myself to move over and over in my head. Finally, I went flying forward onto the ground on my hands and knees... "W-what the hell? How di-".

Suddenly everything went black when I thought I'd wake up on my bed knowing it was all just a nightmare I instead heard mumbling sounds coming closer and closer to me. I peek open one of my eyes to see a beautiful large garden with nothing but gray fog surrounding me, it was nothing but fog and this garden, I laid my palms on the green cut grass beneath me and pushed myself up. I saw over by some rose bushes was a dark figure standing there, getting a better look the figure was dressed in this long black veil that was hardly see through. It was hard to tell but I was sure the person was wearing all black, the veil wasn't just long, it passed its feet and laid on the ground surrounding the persons legs. Over the veil ontop of its head was a black crown overlapping the veil. This person looked like a woman, its figure was woman-like. She picked a rose but since the veil covered her whole body she picked it while her hand was under the veil, she then turned to face me "Don’t let them do it Dolina" I was right, it was a woman's soft voice speaking to me. "Do what?" I ask. The rose began to bleed “Awaken you.” “What do you mean? Who are you?” having more questions than answers the woman tossed me the flower, I reached to catch it watching it coming closer and closer to me...

"Is she one of them?" I heard someone muttering quietly off in the distance. I sprang out of sleep to instantly start scanning the area that I was in, I was in some type of small pitch dark confined room. I moved my hands around to start feeling the area I'm in and I start the feel... cloth? Hanging clothes, as if I'm in a closet? "We can't do anything if that's true, it's the rules and out of our hands." "Then you do it". "If we don't tell Athan then no one has to know.". These sounded like multiple voices talking to each other, arguing over something. Are they talking about me?

I found what felt like the door to the closet but it was locked. I should feel around for some type of weapon to defend myself. "She was just supposed to be food for us, we haven't eaten in 7 days". "True, but then Aidan decided that he sensed potential in her and that she could join us". "Who the f**k cares what Aidan says, he's been bossing us around since he's been Athan’s new second best, I'm starving!"

You can't kill her if she's a sleeping vampire, Dylan!"

Food? Sleeping vampire? Join them? What… In… Gods…Hell… Is going on? “Shes not just a sleeping vampire shes Royalty as well, we really can’t do anything until Aiden gets back.” Were they really talking about kil-killing me? I yanked down a dress that was dangling beside me to grab the hanger, luckily its metal. “Kye, Livingstone, Josselyn you three go get another human snack since this one was a bust, me and Star will watch over Miss Royal.” That was three people he named and then he said me and star, so that makes five of them just outside of there but don’t forget the other two Aiden and... Crap, what was the other one? So all together that makes seven, damn… What is this? Who are they? 



© 2019 AngelLouretta


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on February 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 26, 2019


Author

AngelLouretta
AngelLouretta

About
I love to write, of course, lol. I write about vampires a lot and fantasy and lots of romance. Please check my stories out. I also post on https://www.booksie.com/users/AngelKay-172162 https://www... more..

Writing
Awaken Awaken

A Book by AngelLouretta