Colour In Bloom

Colour In Bloom

A Poem by Quasi-Motorolla
"

A short poem about someone I once loved.

"
Pining for moonlight we settled for the curtains of clouds that wrapped us inside. The budding trees breathed deep the dark watercolour drops that dripped down the opaque mosaic of rain and light. Every surface shimmered, colours bloomed from every inch of our little room but outside the night beckoned so we answered her call, leaving the hollow rooms and the empty halls. We left our bodies at the door, our clothes scattered on the floor and we walked atop the damp grass praying the clouds to pass. Each drop of rain on her naked skin held a world of colors and possibilities within. Pearlescent and pale, evanescent and frail, she pulled aside the veil of reality and introduced me to the energies of the earth. With a blazing sun in each hand, dancing neath the nether, orbiting at her command. Weaving webs of light, she pulled me inside her celestial coil. Oh, how I wished to be her moon, I wished to pull the tides to cover her at night and bare her skin when those two suns shine bright. I want to reflect the light that she shines for she knows not that it does.

© 2015 Quasi-Motorolla


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on July 16, 2015
Last Updated on July 16, 2015
Tags: moon, colour

Author

Quasi-Motorolla
Quasi-Motorolla

Lincoln, NE



About
I have always really enjoyed writing but I put so much of myself in my writing that it has always been difficult to share with people I know so I am trying a new approach; sharing with people that I d.. more..

Writing