Arcamast

Arcamast

A Story by Tati Teixeira
"

Can he change his fate and get back home? I'm not finished and i need suggestions if u have any

"

    “Let’s throw him over board!” demanded one of the pirates on board.

“No” interrupted captain Aleran in the most stern but yet calm voice you could only imagine a man could produce.  “Lets not get so exsided now we can sell him to the slave merchant over in the Bercuta coast, that way we'll get rid of him and make some money to”. He continued “And all of you for certain haven't forgoten the last time we threw someone over....". Suddenly one of the pirates, Iradoth by name interupted "Ya, em Nypera knights almos got our necks cause dat fellow survived, I still got no clue on how e did'et". The captain gave a reprouchful look to the pirate and continued "Anyway, I have a friend, Danardith is his name, he has done good business with me in the past.” Captain Aleran started to walk tward his cabin when out of no where Kagiran one of the worst pirates on board suggested in a tone of voice that could not be described in words, it was the sound of a devilish man.

Kagiran said, "Or captain we could all ways sell'em to dem indians over at dat island were dem man-eatin people ar, I hear dey pay good money for a nice size boy like dat, he's not too fat not too thin, he's just the rite size."

Aleran looked at him and said "I don't think that will be necessary".

Aleran liked Arcamast, he loved the boy even with the short time he had with him and he knew why but he could not tell, atleast not now.

 

      As Arcamast sat and listend to the pirates talk on how they should get rid of a boy, he felt sure they weren't talking about him. "They had to be talking about Ardiss, he's an annoying tag-along who is half at fault for him being here, and who could the other be but him, I mean really, what reason had they for getting me out of the way". At that very second a suden thought hit him, and he didn't know why, it was of the girl he had met, how pretty her name was "Nalash" he kept repeating her name over and over, it sounded so perfect when he said it.   “I think she’s got a soft spot in that fierce heart of hers”  …. that’s what Warrick said to him the day before he was made to board this pirate infested ship by his uncle, and he still did not know why he was here. He kept repeating the thought that maby just maybe Nalash did have a soft spot for him in that fierce, courageous, brave.....oh how could she feel that way she was so much better than he, and he......he was just nothing to himself and everyone around him, but still he liked her and nothing or anybody would change that.  “How stupid I was not to talk to her…  now my fate is to sail the sea with pirates.

He kept thinking to himself  " I never even got to talk to her….. What have I done…”.

At that moment Arcamast wanted to cry, tears weld up in his eyes “ I will not cry, I will not … there is no point to it, I don't even really know her except for her name, if I have to sail with pirates fine that was his fate". Then he suddenly  but what if the boy they wanted to sell to a slave merchant, or being sold to man eating indians. Oh why worry himself Aleran would not do that for the past weeks the captain treated him like a son, even though he was a pirate.

© 2009 Tati Teixeira


Author's Note

Tati Teixeira
This is a work in proses

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This has great potential, if you checked your spelling and punctation more carefully. Keep in mind that if a new person is speaking, their dialogue begins on a new line. Also, running this through a spell-checker would handle most of the spelling issues. Some of the sentences seem like they're rambling. You'll have to break some up into shorter ones, or use commas and semicolons. Find someone to help you with this, as it can be a daunting task.

Fix those issues up, and you'll have a more exciting story on your hands. Good luck!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 17, 2009
Last Updated on September 20, 2009
Previous Versions

Author

Tati Teixeira
Tati Teixeira

About
I love to read fiction books especially the inkheart trilogy and the chronicles of narnia I also like NCIS and CSI I watch narnia and ncis alot more..

Writing