Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by QueenYuli

"... I'm sorry. Let's just end it here. I can't go on with this anymore."

Why..?

"The pain is unbearable. I can't continue. It would benefit the both of us. Neither of us will be tormented anymore."

But why..?!

"... Why..?"

"... A relationship is built on trust and sincerity, not lies and tall tales. A friendship is based on honesty and openness, but you lack that. You never told me anything. You always left me in the dark, doing things behind my back and never apologizing. You told everyone to leave and strand me when I needed them most.

"And it hurts. I was shocked, surprised, and,ost of all, hurt. Why would you do something like that? Aren't we best friends?"

Best friends..?

"... I don't hate you for what you've done. I always cared about you. I often wonder what would happen in the two and a half years left of our high school life; and it mainly concerned you."

Me..?

"Thank you for the times of laughter and happiness we had together all these years. I knew we could never be anything more than what was on the surface.

"Thank you and goodbye."


© 2014 QueenYuli


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on December 12, 2014
Last Updated on December 12, 2014


Author

QueenYuli
QueenYuli

San Jose, CA



About
Hey, everyone! Thanks for checking out my profile! (: I'm not a very interesting person, but uh, I guess I can tell you some random facts. x) I absolutely LOVE bittersweet coffee, angsty endings, and... more..

Writing