Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
A Link Prouduction

A Link Prouduction

A Screenplay by The Queen of Pentacles
"

I want to make the amazing story of legend of Zelda, but this being my first ever screen play I have no idea what im doing so well help is loved and there always should be a first time!

"
Legend of Zelda
by Queen of pentacles

          setting(s)  Hyrule valleys
                            links home town
                        Zelda's castle
                             dungeons(various)
                       various towns
plot: Link grows up not knowing he posses the power of the gods and after that factor is reviled as a teen he leaves his town in order to meet Zelda who asks him to help her save Hyrule.As he does that he gains knowledge of his powers and goddess also weapons able to deft Gannon!but will this be the last time?
logline:
begging:
opens up to link looking into the water,he has a flash back to when he was young.

Link: (big eyed) Is there really a huge world out side those gates?
Mandy: (annoyed at links consent questions but tries to hid it) Yes link there is a HUGE world just waiting for you,but you're not ready for it and its extremely dangerous out there!
Link: (he sees he is becoming annoying) Oh wow!Mandy just think we could become the most wanted thieves of Hyrule and then Zelda would meet you and- (his words ar cut off by Mandy scowling at him)
Mandy: Link that is just a dream. A DREAM you Should not think. (Mandy sees Link looking hurt and softens a bit) Besides Zelda, the gorgeous princess of Hyrule wouldn't want me even if I was a prince. (he looks sad at this part)
Link: (overly exited) Of course she would like you! Come on you can round up goats faster then any one in this village! The person would be crazy not to love that about you Mandy! (looks toward Mandy with a big smile)
Mandy: (thoughtful and smiles) Thanks Link,you're the only one who can do that.
Link: (is a little ditsy asks) what do you mean?
Mandy: (chuckles) Link you are the only person who can make me feel better!
Link: (still a bit confused) What if Im not a real person? (is acctully afrid of that idea) and how do you know Im the ONLY one who can make you feel better!What about you're mom?Cat? and how bout that Bessy girl you goggled at?
Mandy: (getting again annoyed with Links innocent and ditsy ways) Link, you are human don't worry and by the way her name was BETSY not Bessy,and she never really liked me. (looking down and sadden)
Link: Cheer up mate! plenty shield in the shop? or still lots of kettles to be washed? Well I don't remember the phrase!
Mandy: (just shakes his head) Ok Link. Well lets head back its getting chilly out.
Link nodes and notices the wind speed.
---
Back to reality and Link looks back up from the long he and Mandy use to talk.
Link: Why did you leave me Mandy? alone now and my best mate on top of every thing!So young! (tears form,but link swipes them away)
Person: The search team is beat Link,He is gone.
Link: (looks up at the person,it was the leader of his village) He can't! I know he is out there alive waiting for me! Why can't you just let me out for two- .
Leader: Link he is gone there is no need for you to go over the wall,so deal with that!
with that leader man left.

© 2010 The Queen of Pentacles


Author's Note

The Queen of Pentacles
so is it goo so far? is it at all right?

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is such a great beginning. I am completely blown away because I never thought a screenplay could be so good. Keep on writing it girl!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Actually it's really well written, ^.^ And I agree with Taylor Moore... I don't think I'll ever fully understand screen plays, but from the little that I understood I enjoyed it. (Sorry I couldn't understand it even more)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I find it fabulous for something I can never understand :D I can never figure out screenplays..

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2010
Last Updated on July 17, 2010

Author

The Queen of Pentacles
The Queen of Pentacles

bat cave 308 second star on the left,then turn after you see a normal size rock and...oh never mind



About
Hi!!! ok well you all are probably wondering wtf on Queen of Pentacles and well here it is: its my favort tarot card,and it some what explains me. Yes I'm a tarot reader,I do alot of other things i.. more..

Writing