What's a kid to do?

What's a kid to do?

A Poem by JahQuelle FScott

What's a kid to do? When the only person you talked to, was the first person who turned on you.?What's a kid to do? When there first meal is there last?
What's a kid to do? when they feel hopeless or without love?
Tell me, is ignoring the kid the right thing to do? or do you know? what's a kid to do when there walking in and out of jail, trying to survive off robbing older women blind? what's a kid to do, that's the question I ask. Another teenage girl walking down the street carrying her rapist baby, what is she to do? does she kill the baby or kill herself to? she's bullied everyday so she goes home and slits her wrist because she's a kid and doesn't know what to do. What is he to do, when every corner he turns another person is calling him GAY? that's right he thinks killing himself is better then being alive. What's a kid to do. When there left is this big lonely world asking who am I, and why do I belong here?

© 2014 JahQuelle FScott


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on January 10, 2014
Last Updated on January 10, 2014
Tags: Kids, hopelessness, love, society

Author

JahQuelle FScott
JahQuelle FScott

Richmond , VA



About
I am a young teenager who expresses herself through writing and hopefully I can get positive feedback from what I post and negative as we'll I take criticism very well. I tend to post things about my .. more..

Writing