It Still Hurts..

It Still Hurts..

A Poem by QuietPoet
"

I just want all of it to go away.. Never mention it. Never think of it. Just be completly gone...

"

It Still Hurts..
I cried that entire day,
You held me in your arms
While I wept..
You saw me hurting,
So why must all of you
Remind me of the situation..
You all make fun of it..
While my heart keeps breaking..
Your suppose to be my family..
Why do you keep doing this to me..
You all saw how much it hurt me
I wish you could see
What you do to me..
And how it makes me feel
To keep reminding me
Is only going to make me
Hurt so much more
When all I want is
For all of it to go away..

© 2009 QuietPoet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

WoW !!!
and all you want to do is forget ..
and yet, your family is what keeps reminding you of all that pain and sorrow ...
WoW !!!

Great Piece !!!
Very Painfull Indeed !!!
It's Sad Really ... It Is :(


Posted 15 Years Ago


It will never go away unfortunately. I have experiences of my own that i wish would be erased from my mind with the flip of a switch, but they will never leave me.
Your experience makes you who you are and allows you to look back on it with 20/20 vision that only hindsight can give.
Learn from these experiences but never forget them. For if you forget them you will make all the same mistakes.

cole-

Posted 15 Years Ago


Deep and emotional. You drown out your sorrow well in your words. I had a long time struggle with bi-polar (Still do sometimes) but I figured out one day to use my pain as a weapon and do to others what was being done to me. I have a motto I stole and I think I told you already, but "Peace is a lie" and their is only pain. It is what we learn from that pain that makes us stronger and the passion to what we must do with what we have learned that makes us powerful, even if it hurts another.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Oh this is such a painful piece of writing, I can really relate to it..
Beautifully sad it is...!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I understand your pain. When you are through with it it will make you a stronger person. It is suppose to hurt if you loved the right way. And loving the right way is the only way. Strength will appear beside you in your sleep. You will wake a much better person for having done the right thing. I am smiling at the new found you after the pain leaves.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Perhaps they joke about the situation in a not-so-well-thought-out attempt to make it easier for your to get through it. I know how it is. I know you want the pain to go away, and someday it will. The only thing I will say is learn from the experience. Know that to love is to accept the possability that pain will accompany it in your life. I really enjoy the overall honesty of your style. Keep your chin up dear friend...keep your chin up.

JS

Posted 15 Years Ago


Such a shame, that your family is so blind to the cause of their actions. Nice, expressive poem.

-Gravedigger

Posted 15 Years Ago


been here.. it hurts! but its a phase... a short one.. will flee soon.. :) take care!

:) Smiles,
Poetic Soul

Posted 15 Years Ago


I can relate to this one, been here, i hope your pains go away soon.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I understand your feeling , I know what you feel, I hope it will go away , very soon Yossi

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 2, 2009

Author

QuietPoet
QuietPoet

Las Vegas, NV



About
Hello, my is kylie, I havent been on here for a long time, i haven't written in years so bare with me. Reading all my old stuff brings back a lot of memories. I have a husband and twin girls, i would.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Four Words Four Words

A Poem by QuietPoet


All I Need All I Need

A Poem by QuietPoet