Wish on a Star

Wish on a Star

A Story by Weaza
"

A twist Story that you might or might not know what will happen.

"

   I was walking home. I always felt free walking by myself, just like I can control the world. "Ello, weaza." I jumped, "Oh ello kitti." I smiled. Kitti was one of my best friends in the world, "Where you going Weaza? Cam, Bubba, Heather and Megan are at the park." she asked curiously, "I am going home," I sighed, "You know I can't go to the park, my parents forbid it, and tell them I said hi, ok?" I replied. "Ok, I will, I wish your parents weren't so protective." she said. She was right though, my parents were really protective, it annoyed me a lot, but you never know what will happen in our town.

 

   I was at home, the rain didn't stop it just got heavier and heavier. I was on my balcony, just getting soaked and watching the tree's move in the wind. I lifted my head to see the stars, the were so pretty just bright lights in the sky. My eyes widened, a shooting star(!), I made a wish, "I wish my parents weren't protective, they let me do whatever I wanted" I mumbled. I searched around me, nothing seemed different. I walked to my bed and jumped on it. "I shouldn't have wished, it was just a waste..." I fell silent and driffented into sleep... "Beep, BEEP!" the alarm was going off, "Waaa?" I looked out the window, no cars in he driveway, my eyes widened "NO!!!!! Its 7:25 I have 20minutes!". I ran to my closet, got dressed,grabed my backpack, grabed a new tooth brush, tooth paste and got on a bike and road to school.

 

    "7:40, I made it!" I said, between heavy breaths. I ran to my locker and threw everything in there but a pencil and went to homeroom, "You made it,the bell was just about to ring" Mr.Donkim said, "I know I'm lucky.." I sat in my chair. I put my face on the desk "So... tired...EPP!" I turned my head, Megan was laughing, I stuck my tongue out. "Just wanting to wake you up." she chuckled, knowing I was tired.

"I'm sorry Weaza, I didn't mean to make you mad." Megan said sadly, "You didn't make me mad, I am just tired..." I said, but unassuringly, I was worried, I don't know why but... I just am.

 

    After school, I walked home. Why didn't my parent wake me up? Thoughts rushing in my head, why was I worried(?), nothing was going on they just forgot. I smiled to myself, I know they just forgot. I was calm. I got home, whwy wasn't mom home yet(?) she uselly is here by now... Wait, I thought, she is probaly at a conference, thats it a conference! I started cooking dinner, "Rice, steak and corn. Its great they will love it!" I whispered to myself. "Honey, I'm home!" my dad yelled at the front door, "Hi dad! I'm cooking dinner for you, what would you like for desser-" "Where is your mom she cooks better then you anyways!" he barked at me. I dropped the pan with hot water on me and screamed, "Why are you screaming for?" He asked stupidly, I was crying, "I- I- I am burning!!! PLEASE turn on the cold water in the bathroom! Don't YOU CARE ABOUT ME?" "You can do it yourself I am going out, ok? And no why would anyone care about someone as stupid as you?" Then he walked out the door leaving me alone, crying and miserble. I ran to the bathroom and turn on the freezing water in the shower and jumped in. It felt really good even though i still had my clothes on, "Robert? Honey are you home?" my mom yelled at the front door, I came out and change my clothes for a new towel. "Hi, mom how are you?" I asked cheerfully, "Where is your father? I would be better if you weren't here..." she turned around and walked away. I was crying, why are they doing this to me, why are acting like I don't matter...? It got in my head I didn't matter... I went to my room looking at my bright red skin from where I burnt myself. What am I going to do (?) I thought, I went back to cooking dinner and everyone ate...but I ate by myself and mom and dad ate together.

 

     5 days later... Grass isn't cut, no breakfest, lunch or dinner, i was starving and mom hasn't been shoping, I was losing it! WHAT HAPPEN TO MY LIFE! I was crying thinking about how my dad yelled and ignored me and insulted me, and mom wishing i wasn't here... A wish... THE STAR! I jumped and looked at the dark sky, "PLEASE! Make my life normal!! Make it the way it was! Please...help me..." I stopped yelled and fell to the floor crying...Then it happend... A shot fired at me, "NO!!!" my eyes widened, my dad pushed me to the ground as the bullet went flying through his arm. "DAD! Oh no...HELP HELP ANYBODY!" I was screaming, my mom rushed to us and flipped open her cell phone and call 911 and reported everything. " Dad why did you do that?" " Because I love you and I care about you, sweetie." " We all do honey nothing would hurt you!" I was surprised, what happend? I looked at the sky and I think I saw something wink at me. I was confused... but that day on I realized, Becareful For What You Wish For, It Might Come True.

 

                 THE END!

 

     

© 2008 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on July 11, 2008
Last Updated on July 17, 2008

Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza