Weaza meets....Tarzan?

Weaza meets....Tarzan?

A Chapter by Weaza
"

Super short chapter.

"

   "What the hell..." I mumble to myself. I am in jeans, converse, a teeshirt and sweatshirt. I am looking around at the waterfall, the green vines, the huge, wet, slippery boulders and the giant grey, brick wall. "Hello? Anyone here?" I notice a bush move. "Hello?" I yell. I hear a groan behind me. I turn scream and fall off the huge boulder I was on. "Uh...um..." I manage to spit out. I sware. I have seen him before. Then it hits me! It was Tarzan! From the disney movie! "Me Tarzan." he says, "I'm a Weaza!" I say. "Weaza?" "Yes. And you are Tarzan." "Yes?" "Yes!" "Uh..." I pull out a cookie from my sweatshirt. I always have something to eat. Thats just me. "WATCH OUT!" King Kong comes out of no where and starts throwing boulders. "I scream as I head to the wall. So King Kong doesn't follow me Tarzan distracted him and then got crushed by a boulder. I am at the wall trying to open the door. "Come on, come on!" I mumble franticly I open the door and fall into a completely different room. "Good job you idiot..." someone says.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, that was totaly random... I love it! Such randomness! It was really really funny! Thank you so much for sharing! That was a real great read, I can't wait to read the next chapters!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
1 Review
Added on October 30, 2009
Last Updated on October 31, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza