This is Wonderland?

This is Wonderland?

A Chapter by Weaza

                "Where the hell am I?" I sit up and look around. There is black tree's with dark red leaves, there is a purple trail. Someone smacks the back of my head, "Great. Now we're freaken stuck. You're such a f*****g dumbass!" "Sorry! I had to make a deal that would make it easier on us!" I take out a cookie from my sweatshirt and Vivi takes it out of my hands and eats it. "HEY! That was mine!" I complain, "Well you got us stuck here and I am starving. So to damn bad Weaza!" She glares at me and eats my cookie. I stand up and brush off my dress. "Lets start walking Vivi." I sigh. "I don't wanna!" "To bad." I start tugging her sleeve and she follows. In a few steps on the purple path flames shoot up from the ground. I jump in Victoria arms. "Hey!" I look at her, she drops me on the ground and keeps walking. "Your a wimp." she says I run next to her, "No I'm just scared of flames shooting up from the ground." I say sarcasticly. We continue walking. I move my foot to take another step, but Victoria grabs my arm. "You freaken idiot!" she yells at me and points and the black emptyness. "Yea its a black hole- Oh. Nevermind ha ha. Its a black hole." I say, "You seriously are an idiot. If I didn't stop you, you would have been dead meat." she lectures me. "Thats why your my sister-" I lose my footing. "VIVI!" I scream and keep screaming. I am falling down the black hole and notice Vivi falling as well. It looks like she is screaming but I can't hear her.

   I feel sick and my body is tangled."Hey girl are you alright?" I look up and see a blond boy with blue eyes and glasses looking down at me. "Yea I'm ok..." "Ok good cause that other girl seems in bad shape." he tells me and rushes over the Victoria. What the frig?! Am I not important? I want to yell at him. He helps her up as I help myself up. "I am Andrew. I will help you out of here." he says smiling at me. We look around, we can see eachother but he room is entirely black which is odd. He takes my hand and I can feel the blush rise in my face. He goes to take Victoria's hand but she refuses. He puts his hand on the darkness. The as we know it we are stepping through a blinding white light...



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A purple path, cookies, black holes and shooting flames! No better way to continue a grand story such as this! And a boy... darkness and then a white light... makes me wonder whats next!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
1 Review
Added on November 1, 2009
Last Updated on November 2, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza