In a White Room with a...Genie?

In a White Room with a...Genie?

A Chapter by Weaza

  "What?" I ask, "You idiot. Now your trapped here with me." someone says. I look up and see my sister Victoria looking at me annoyed. "VIVI!" I went to hug her, "No. This is not a time for hugs." she said coldly. "Geez! All I wanted was a hug." I pout, "Not gonna work Weaza. Sorry." "What is going on here?" I ask. "You are in Wonderland." I hear a voice roar, I scooch next to Victoria and look for where the voice is coming from. Then I see her. Its a girl with no legs, smoke replaced her legs it seemed, just her upper-body with a black shirt on and her her hair seemed like a sickly white. Her skin is a pale white with what seemed like a green tint. "I see you have joined as well. To bad for you." she said with a sad smirk. "Who are you?" I ask harshly while Vivi groaned, "I am Kalie the genie." she said sadly. "Well Kalie. We need to get out. NOW!" "Why should I help you?" "I'll give you anything you want. Please, please help us get out of this Kalie!" I beg on my knees. "You won't give me what I want. Every human is the same." she complains. "Hey wait!" I say, Victoria elbos me to shut-up but of course I don't listen to the obvious message, "You need to give me three wishes!" "What are you talking about? You didn't rub my lamp." I frown because she has a point. "Your friend there didn't either. Child your screwed." she smirks. "What the hell? Your just a kid too jerk. Just cause I don't have magical powers to get myself out of this, I'll still try." I stick my tongue out and Victoria glares at me. "Weaza shut-up! You are NOT in a court room to be having an argument. Got it?" she yells at me. "Nope." I smile and continue staring at Kalie. "Well...For every rule there has to be atleast one loop-hole." I smirk at the genie, she looks so scared but at the same time extremely confused. "What could a human know about genies?" she asks confused, "You don't have to be human to know that there has to be an exception for every rule." I gave her a huge smile. "Oh god Weaza. I know that smile. And that type of talk. She is gonna start acting like a lawyer." she groans, I didn't care because for one thing... She was certaintly right.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha, lawyer! I really loved this second instalment of this book! Definatly not expected and thats what I like about this book and your writing, I don't expect any of this! Very good creativity!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
1 Review
Added on October 31, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza