No title

No title

A Chapter by R.M.C

Riding across the clear blue sky, the sun shone down on the beach, warming the air and sand to a nice toasty temperature and setting off the light blue of the sea, the darker blue of the advancing waves and the sea foam whenever the crest of a wave collapsed in a spray of water. Gently, almost caressingly, the tide advanced and receded along the beach, accompanied by the whisper of playful waves. Each lull, as the water sunk back down the beach, allowed the rustling of leaves in the wind to be heard.

Sarah Jones was enjoying the beautiful day, with the soothing and tranquil sounds of wind and water massaging her brain, and the revitalising and stress releasing rays of sun working the stress from her muscles and working its warmth into her skin, which was darkening with each hour, tanning. If anyone was to wonder upon her now, they would be struck speechless by her natural beauty which could only be a gift from Aphrodite, famous for her exquisite beauty.

With a petite curvy frame, long shiny blonde hair, dazzling large hazel eyes, and a confident air about her, it isn’t a surprise that most men’s jaws hit the floor when she walks by. One of the many reasons she loved the small quite idle town she now lived in �" after moving from a big bustling city �" was that the average man had more manners and didn’t make her uncomfortable with their staring. Like most people, she liked being noticed for her good looks but there was always a limit to the amount of attention someone was at ease with and in the city, some men practically gawked at her, which made her feel un-nerved.

Another major difference between her life in the city and a small town was her accommodation. While in the city she had lived in a large penthouse at the top of an expensive apartment complex, in the town she now resided, she lived in a small modest two bedroom one floor apartment right on the beach, bought for her by her father.

Despite not knowing what her father did as a job, except that it involved science, she did know that he earned a lot more than anyone in the local town. Like most towns, it wasn’t built up on wealth and splendour, but on the community spirit and good honest people trying to have a good life. That was one of the reasons she had begged her father to let her live there, instead of staying at home with him and her little brother. 



© 2016 R.M.C


Author's Note

R.M.C
Sarah Jones is the main female character.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on February 20, 2016
Last Updated on February 20, 2016


Author

R.M.C
R.M.C

North-East England , United Kingdom



About
I am a teenager from England, hoping to become an author - of poetry and different types of Novels. I also aspire to acquire a business enterprise (possibly through money earned from being an author) .. more..

Writing
Golden bullet Golden bullet

A Poem by R.M.C