Roles reversed

Roles reversed

A Screenplay by Raya
"

What would happen if the roles get reversed? Will it hugely affect our lives and what will be the concequenses of it

"
ROLES REVERSED
always wondered how life would be any different if the roles of men and women were reversed, roles of husband and wives. will the society have any difference towards them ,

will they still get the same treatment they are getting as their respective selves??

think about it..........

a wife normally is expected to stay at home and be doing all the household chores and taking care of the kids while the husband works to provide for the family.

now my question is what if , in the same manner, the husband stay at home and the wife works??? will this be any different....

in our society, it is a common thing that men somehow get more credit or praise for their hard work.... our society thinks they have all the capabilities that a working man should have...

but is this really true?? cant women have any talents?? cant women work ??

in the same way , our society has a strong view that women should be protected. what about men?? shouldn't they be given protection ??? now i have heard about a lot of women being abused but how many men are going through this?? we have a right to fight for them as well....

now i think personally men and women should be given equal rights..

who knows just when the roles might get reversed?????

© 2019 Raya


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on September 21, 2019
Last Updated on September 21, 2019

Author

Raya
Raya

Male, Addu, Maldives



About
I am twenty five years old and I love to read and write, my favourite subject is English more..

Writing
Dancing stars Dancing stars

A Book by Raya


Tie the knot Tie the knot

A Screenplay by Raya


Pocessed Pocessed

A Story by Raya