Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Thinking of You

Thinking of You

A Poem by Rachael
"

There's this guy...

"
I saw you everyday. You were the cute boy with the brown eyes who sat next to me in class. I was the girl who never knew what she wanted, but knew she didn’t deserve someone like you. I put it out of my mind, those butterflies that warmed me during the first few days. I settled for less because that’s what I knew, that’s what I was comfortable with. But then you came along and swept me off of my feet, just when I needed you the most. You’re everything my wildest dreams could have imagined and more and I don’t know how this is real. But it is and I’m almost yours and I really need you to stay with me. Please. I want to be there for you and make you feel like you make me feel. I promise I will be your everything and give you all that I am if you let me. Just tell me I’m yours, say the words, I’m there. I've inhaled you and now I'm addicted to the way you smile, your scent, the way you run your hand through your hair, and the way your veins swell after you've kissed me. Your skin is so soft, your voice is like the stars, your tongue fighting mine in a war to win.. what? God, I can’t think straight with you and I love it. Your kiss intoxicates me, I want more every time we come up for breath. I wish you knew that the marks you’ve left on me are so much more than physical ones. You know how to make me laugh, make me smile, tease me, turn me on, and I just want to know all of this beautiful soul that I’m slowly, but surely, scratching the surface of. I want to let you in, I trust you so much, but it doesn’t scare me. You make me crazy. You make me the happiest I’ve ever been, in all honesty. You’re so beautiful, I hope you know that. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. Please don’t go.

© 2015 Rachael


Author's Note

Rachael
honestly, I don't really care what you guys think of this, it's just a blob of my feelings

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on February 8, 2015
Last Updated on February 8, 2015
Tags: eyes, guy, brown eyes, i like you, thinking, thoughts, random thoughts

Author

Rachael
Rachael

Writing
Made For You Made For You

A Poem by Rachael


Weatherworn Weatherworn

A Story by Rachael