You are my destiny

You are my destiny

A Story by Rachel
"

Sweet affection and unconditional love.

"
A car which was at high pace gave a sudden jerk and the person inside it peeped out of the window and started to blast a guy who was blocking the road.Aaron gave a pause to his random thinking and realised that he is standing in the middle of the road.He throwed an appology (arrogant manner) at the driver and moved out of the road.
Walking across the small streets getting screwed up by common people all these were new to Aaron.Because he was the only son of a millionaire Brown Smith who was a nation figure.Since from childhood Aaron led a lavish life and currently due to some quarrel with his father Aaron walked out of his place.As he left his phone at home he was not able to contact any of his friends moreover he wanted stay alone so it didn't bothered him much.

By walking so long his leg started aching so he sat on a park bench.His hair started to dance as the cool breeze passed by.He just stared at the night sky it looked beautiful.
"Are you perhaps Aaron Smith" a melodious voice fell on his ears.He suddenly turned to his left and noticed a girl sitting at the other corner of the bench,her hair hair were flying in the thin air and her eyes was filled with curiosity.
Aaron:Yes I am.How do you know me??
Girl:Ah well,Everyone who attends emperial college know you.
Aaron: oh I got it so you too attend the same college but I have never seen you before.
Girl:Yeah it's because I'm a new student over there joined a month ago and may be also because I'm not millionaire like you.she smiled and said by the way I'm Rachel.
Aaron:smiled back and shook his hand.(He gazed at Rachel she was fair skinned and she had a innocent pretty eyes.Aaron felt smile on her face was adorable.All this made him to stare at her for few seconds later he came to his sense and removed his eye from Rachel.
Rachel:I'm just curious that what brings you here? paused and asked again am I being personal?
Aaron:smiled weakly and said I walked out of my place as i had some fight.
Rachel: walked out?? are you going to your relatives or friends place?
Aaron: I don't want to go there.I'll stay here in the park.
Rachel: started thinking and after a minute she said "you can come to my home".it is pretty cold outside you may fall sick,and you can also repay this help later.
Aaron: made an eye contact with her,she had such an innocent and genuine care that Aaron could not refuse the offer.He smiled and muttered "YES".But what will you tell to your parents.
Rachel: I don't have my parents.But I have my granny she means everything to me.dont worry about her she is the one who taught me to help the needy ones.
Both smiled and started to walk towards Rachel's place..................(To be continued)


By:Rachel.the

© 2016 Rachel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A story that I hope will blossom into Romance. Waiting for the next piece to continue and would like to know about Granny and few more characters to come.

Good piece.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Please leave your comments

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 23, 2016
Last Updated on November 23, 2016

Author

Rachel
Rachel

India



Writing