You are my destiny

You are my destiny

A Story by Rachel
"

Sweet affection unconditional love.

"
     Rachel's heart hammered against her chest because walking with a strange guy at night was all new to her but she had a gut feeling that "Aaron is a germ of person".
   Rachel explained the current situation to her granny and listen the same granny smiled at Aaron.
Granny:Make yourself comfortable sunny.Everything happens for a reason although we are not wise enough to see,at the end all turns out well.And this night you can stay with us.So many days have rolled without a warm guest like you..(everyone smiled)..come on I will serve food for you both.
After dinner Aaron and Rachel stepped towards lawn as granny was tired she waved a good night and slept.
Aaron:helding his sight at night sky muttered I never enjoyed a dinner like this before
Rachel:I know you are telling this in a sarcastic way because the taste of food stuff here are ordinary.
Aaron:Rachel sometimes company matters more than food stuff. You know Rachel I lead my all life opulently and surely I rose on bed of roses but I'm not as happy as you. He further muttered "I had a quality time since I met you"and he turned towards Rachel (her face was glowing in that weak ray of moon.her eyes had a sparkle dancing in them.she looked beautiful)
They looked at each other and thier eyes got struck and locked up.cool breeze whipped their faces.Though they din't muttered anything,silence between those two spoke thousands of sweet words.
Rachel go to sleep it's already 11pm..voice of granny arose them
Rachel:oh yeah..come I'll show you your room.They both moved inside.
Next morning Aaron thanked granny and they both left for school.while walking Aaron suddenly stood and told Rachel to go to college first.
Rachel: why? Is there any problem?
Aaron:took a deep breath and said though I walked out of my place my dad won't let me to be alone. Can you see those bodyguards??
Rachel:widened her eyes and noticed some 10 mens in black suit at a distance staring at them.
Aaron:he pinched her cheeks as she looked cute and said don't worry it's nothing. Infact they gaurded your house last night. He smiled at her and waved a bye. He shouted at her go safely.I'll meet you at college.
Rachel:waved back a bye and left.
As soon as Aaron walked towards his bodyguards they bended and showed respect.A car stood in front of Aaron,he sat in it and car moved away.
Aaron:I came back, I know that you don't have any mercy on me. Pack my stuffs and arrange the things I'll leave to United States after a week.
Brown smith (Aaron's dad): Gave a big victory laughter.I know that you will never go against me. I'm pleased that you finally head to my words. By the way where have you been last night?
Aaron:that's none of your concern.Mind your business. He moved to his room.
Brown:Arrongant punk. Remember that I'm your father shouted at Aaron.

© 2016 Rachel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on November 25, 2016
Last Updated on November 25, 2016

Author

Rachel
Rachel

India



Writing