Fangs

Fangs

A Story by Raeana
"

A story of Noah Smith and his mysterious roommate Phoenix Thathe

"

Dear diary,

A new school. Every one seems nice. Everyone except my roommate. He is a little on the weird side. Okay, a lot. All he does it sit in a dark corner writting in a small, worn, black journal. He only drinks these 'energy drinks' as he calls them. They are a nasty red-brown color. I don't know about you, but I think he's insane. He's late to almost every class and dissapears in seconds. I-

 

I slammed my notebook shut when I felt a cool breath on my neck. I gave myself wipelash by turning around so fast.

"Whata' doing Noah?" His icy voice sent chills down my back.

"N...nothing!" I stuttered.

"You think I'm abnormal, don't you?" He said in his majestic accent. His voice reminded me of those old scary movies like Dracula.

"No! Of course not!" I almost yelled.

"Sure. Here, want a drink?" He shoved the rancied smelling drink under my nose. I pushed it away and ran towards the bathroom.

"What's the matter, Noah?" He appeared between me and the door. I tried to shove him, but he was rock solid.

"Move!"

"Now are scarred of me?"

"Fine, whatever floats your boat." He moved and I dashed into the all black bathroom. I flung the door shut and sat in the empty bathtub. What was up with him? I pulled my knees up and scanned the few words on the page. I started to write.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I was woken by a loud bang. I slowly got up from the bathroom. I must of falling asleep in the bathroom. I enter the dark main room. I looked around to find that no one was here. I started to look for what the noise was. I heard a nother loud BANG! I jumped and looked at where it came from. A glimmering metal cage caught my sight.

Phoenix's bat's cage. The stupid bat started to jump and glid. The only problem was that the cage was to small for the bat. He coldided with the metal bars and there was bang. Another reason why Phoenix creeped me out. Weird drinks, a bat, and hiding for all the daylight hours.

© 2009 Raeana


Author's Note

Raeana
Grammer and Typos. I keep on adding so check back often!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on January 11, 2009

Author

Raeana
Raeana

Kalispell, MT



About
I have been writing a novel about supernaturals, well thats why I am here! more..

Writing
Tide Tide

A Story by Raeana