My Reflection

My Reflection

A Poem by Dodanis Brewer
"

A year old poem I made for an old drawing I did. Please Note That I Am Not An Professional Poem Maker, I Do These To Let Out My Feelings.

"

I look at the mirror and saw him there, with his bloody red eyes he came from no where.

He grin and he smile right there for a while. At last he open his mouth and let out a laughing old shout.

"Cant you see I'm your evil reflection, I am part of your own life connection"

I looked at him scared with eyes all wide, I notice the truth he was truly inside.

But I couldn't let him live in his own place, so I smacked my own mirror, hitting his face.

At last I notice he was deeply gone, so I slept there happily with a grateful yawn.

 

© 2013 Dodanis Brewer


Author's Note

Dodanis Brewer
If you see any grammar problems, ignore, you may correct them but only in your own sight of mind.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

AGAIN YOU DO WELL WITH PHOTO/VERSE ILLUSTRATIONS...THE LINES CONVEY THE MEANING WELL IN THE LINES...THE OTHER ONE IN THE MIRROR IS THE REFLECTION OF WHAT IS BAD AND YOU ARE IN ULTIMATE CONTROL...SINCE YOU HAVE THE DECISION TO MOVE FORTH...AND BREAKING THE MIRROR FROM THE FEAR AND CHOOSE TO BE GOOD INSTEAD OF BAD...I SEE BOTH THE VICTIMS IN EACH OF THE WOLF PICTURES HAS A TEAR I=COMING DOWN THEIR FACE...AS A SYMBOL OF HOPE AND RECOVERY...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

AGAIN YOU DO WELL WITH PHOTO/VERSE ILLUSTRATIONS...THE LINES CONVEY THE MEANING WELL IN THE LINES...THE OTHER ONE IN THE MIRROR IS THE REFLECTION OF WHAT IS BAD AND YOU ARE IN ULTIMATE CONTROL...SINCE YOU HAVE THE DECISION TO MOVE FORTH...AND BREAKING THE MIRROR FROM THE FEAR AND CHOOSE TO BE GOOD INSTEAD OF BAD...I SEE BOTH THE VICTIMS IN EACH OF THE WOLF PICTURES HAS A TEAR I=COMING DOWN THEIR FACE...AS A SYMBOL OF HOPE AND RECOVERY...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nicely portrayed depiction of the good and evil in all of us...glad you smacked that silly out...!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 11, 2013
Last Updated on September 11, 2013

Author

Dodanis Brewer
Dodanis Brewer

Honduras



About
I am an 15 year old artist who expresses her feelings through drawings and poems. I am kind, caring and sweet. more..

Writing