Lux and Ezreal love story Chapter 10

Lux and Ezreal love story Chapter 10

A Story by haimer

As Ezreal stared blankly at Garen who lay motionless in the hospital bed all of his cuts had healed save one, this cut was the large cut down his right side all the blood had dried and scabbing over. Hies eyes wide open filled with shock, his sister was sitting near him, crying once more it appeared Garen had just woken up but was not really there,he was a hollow shell of a man, Ezreal could see no emotion in his eyes, Ezreal stood there still as a stone not knowing how to act. After some short time he decided to break the silence he spoke in a calm tone, "err how is he? not really wanting to ask, the response he got was hostile and full of pain the veil of sorrow formed a new blanket of darkness "his condition has worsened" she turned and stared, it felt like her eyes could burn a hole in the solid stone. He decided to try getting Garens attention "hello" nothing all was silent. Ezreal tried to put his arm around Lux to comfort her but she pushed him away violently "YOU don't understand he might never get better!" he turned and ran once he was far away. Ezreal drifted across the floor, down the stairs and kept going until he reached the ancient library, sat down and curled into a ball clutching his legs, he felt dizzy. Slowly he fell into darkness.


Ezreal awoke he felt sore all over, Examining where he was soon he noticed he was in the library, suddenly he had an amazing idea he spoke quietly to himself "what if i found a book about coma cures" he ran down into the library full of vigour yet still being careful of what might happen, as soon as he was down in the library he looked around and saw book and tomes once more large and small of all shapes and sizes, he decided the best way to look was random selection. He examined books at varies points looking for anything to do with cures and such he found books about cookery, all the books had red covers and such. He followed the winding and twisting corridors, while not paying attention he fell over "OW" he yelped he turned and saw what he tripped on a book with a black case, he went back and looked curiously at what he tripped on. He opened the book to find it was he was looking for diseases and other varies cures but before he could read a single word the book slammed shut, it started shacking and all of a suddenly the leather bended and weaved into a face it spoke "and who may you be" all around the book was bones of a dead man most likely the previous owner, Ezreal was shocked...

© 2013 haimer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013
Tags: adventure, romance, action

Author

haimer
haimer

United Kingdom



About
im still here writing something new called three realms a story of adventure and many different things, a place where everything is or nothing may not be what it seems, where madness is reality and.. more..

Writing
The beginnings The beginnings

A Chapter by haimer


Three Realms Three Realms

A Book by haimer


the beginning the beginning

A Chapter by haimer